• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Wonder Woman Lady Justice Quad Tutorial

Allura Beauty

A look I did with my favorite of the three quads (Lady Justice). The quads really aren't very pigmented, but you can still work with them to get a nice look, I think.

1) Apply an eyeshadow primer all over the lid, up to the brow.

2) Use a fluffy brush to apply Lady Justice under the brow as a highlight.

3) Use a dense, flat eye shadow brush and apply Insurmountable to the lid and into the crease. Apply 2 or more layers to intensify the color.

4) Use a wide, fluffy crease brush to apply Bold Babe into the crease and blend by wiping the brush back and forth in the crease.

5)Take a narrower crease brush to add another layer of Bold Babe to your outer eye corner.

6) Add Lady Justice to the inner corners of your lid as an additional highlighter.

7) Use a pointed, short eye pencil brush or a small eye liner brush to apply Deep Truth to the lower lash-line, from one corner of the lash-line to the other.

8) Apply 2 layers of mascara & line your eyes with black liner.

As an optional step, you can dust some of Lady Justice onto the lashes for a sparkle.

Full tutorials using all three Wonder Woman quads, see here.
www.allurabeauty.com

Latest posts