Would like to try pigments

Honor

Hi,

I would love to try one or two (or three...) pigments, but I am not sure about the possible colours.

I am not the youngest (39) and at the moment I wear MU only at work. I can't go out because I have two very small children.

Which colours would be nice for an "official" look?? Please nothing neon green or too pink or so.

Thanks
Honor

mandirigma

tan pigment is nice. it's shimmery, but it's a nice neutral. also, vanilla pigment seems to be a favorite for highlighting. both colors are pretty versatile, in my opinion.

Cruella

I have been wearing Vanilla pigment as a wash nearly everyday this past week. It really brightens up the eye area and makes me look polished but not overly made up.

bocagirl

Tan
Golden Olive
Chocolate Brown
Goldenair
Provence
Violet is pretty also, but that's purple
Coco - definately

liquidsirenhoney

vanilla ( i use this pigment more than any other)
goldenaire
naked ( i really love naked but i think i'm alone with this one)

asnbrb

i work in an office and i often use tan, deckchair/goldenaire, coco, coco beach, dark soul, melon, vanilla and white gold with my shadows.

Honor

thanks for your recs! I will try to get samples from Vanilla, Tan and Goldenaire
smiles.gif

Honor

Just a little update: I swapped for Lovely Lily an dGoldenaire and I love them both. I can't understand why I didn't use pigments before.... I definetely need more
greengrin.gif

Chelly

you should check out the swatch forum - theres a section dedicated to pigments. you can see how they come out on the skin.. which one's are matte, which are frosty and which are a lil too sparkly ya know? anyways if your unsure about buying an entire pigment you coudl go to a store and ask for samples... they shoudl give them to you unless you get a nasty MA. or you coudl check on ebay. i just bought 10 samples on ebay
winks.gif

neotrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honor
Just a little update: I swapped for Lovely Lily an dGoldenaire and I love them both. I can't understand why I didn't use pigments before.... I definetely need more
greengrin.gif

If you would like to try something different like...green, I would recommend Golden Olive. It's beautiful and definitely NOT neon. Vanilla is nice for highlighting and brow bones too. Pink Opal is similar to Vanilla, but has subtle light pink pearl when it reflects lights. Really pretty.

Latest posts