WOW it's been so long!

prppygrl69

Dude....i keep forgetting where i originally learned all of my techniques and such. Why do we stray awaaaaay?! lol Some new looks for ya.

So for these pictures I have on the same foundation,powder,blush,bronzer,mascara,lipgloss,and eyeshadow(some have a light lid color) But with the eyeshadow i used different techniques.

Face:
Revlon Colorstay in Buff
Airspun loose powder
Amazing Cosmetics blush in Hot Pink
Nars bronzer in Laguna

Lips:
Smashbox lipgloss in Pout (warning...gorgeous color,doesn't last)

Eyes:
Mehron Clown White as base
MUFE #92
Nars Daphne
NYX Cherry to help blend with highlight
NYX Cotton Candy on lid if it's light
Loreal Double Extend mascara

This one i've been doing a lot lately. Been stuck in a brown rut. I have a tutorial using more products when i updated the look a bit.

It's on my youtube called "BROWNS!" lol
Same products used for face and lips.
Eyes:
Same primer as above
MAC Sketch
Same lid color as above if it's light
Random black eyeshadow to deepen color
Loreal HIP loose powder in Restless to highlight
Same mascara as above

prppygrl69

Sorry the thumbnails weren't working. Photobucket added some "crap" in the image code that i had to remove. They should be working now
smiles.gif

These are awesome! You've got amazing blending skills. I too am a big fan of Smashbox Pout Lipgloss - but I found a totally awesome dupe for it that is really long lasting. Try "Swing" by Senna Cosmetics - it's part of their Lip Pics kit in "Lites"

http://www.sennacosmetics.com/catalog/pics-p-784.html

I've repurchased just the Swing color a couple of times by calling them I think they're $8 when you buy them as singles.

Khalia25

OMMGGGGG. It took me a minute to figure out who you were!!! I kinda recognized the name, but it's been a while, so I couldn't remember for sure.

I FINALLY realized who you are....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. First of all, the looks are AMAZING. Secondly, there are some people who can't pull off the hair color change when it's so dramatic. But WOW. You look GREAT. I almost didn't recognize you with the blonde!

Love, Love, LOVE this!!!!

prppygrl69

Haha thanks you all! I'm glad you all liked the looks. Yeah the blonde is a huge change,but i was soooo ready to go back blonde. It took a year,almost exactly,to get it back blonde. I did go pink for awhile when you go through that reddish stage(which i can't stand!) I've done so many colors underneath the blonde. Right now it's 3RV "Black Cherry" from Wella. It's the most gorgeous color EVER!

foxyqt

omg I almost didn't recognize you with the blonde hair! you look great!! =D I love both looks very much <3

Latest posts