WTH ..OCTOMOM spent 1000 on MAC!

xxAngelxx

Wow. I know I spend a bit too much on money on MAC but I work my ass off for it. So what if she's received a lot of money for interviews and pics? That money will run out. And she's still on public assistance! I don't care who you are but if you are accepting help from the government, you have no right to spend that much money on makeup.

X4biddenxLustX

Fucking ridiculous.

Yeah I do drop tons of dough at the MAC counter and on a million little other things. But never $1000 or any amount near that on anything. Plus I don't have what is it? 14 kids to support and am depending on temporary publicity and government funding to keep food in their mouths and clothes on their backs. Seriously this lady has a TON of other things to worry about financially than going out and spending that much money on MAC. That money needs to be spent on the kids.

bebeflamand

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubletta
Worst part is that the government is also helping her out. She should be the only one taking care of them herself as it was her decision to have 14 children. I don't see why the government should even get involved with her. Since its not the governments fault she enjoys popping out kids.

That's when I think, poor kids! They didn't do anything wrong and don't deserve to be left out in the cold. It's not their fault their mum's a nutjob. They deserve a shot at life and if their mother can't provide someone has to step up, taxpayers in this case. It's wrong she had them in the first place, tough times for everyone, but they're born, can't make them disappear now.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebeflamand
That's when I think, poor kids! They didn't do anything wrong and don't deserve to be left out in the cold. It's not their fault their mum's a nutjob. They deserve a shot at life and if their mother can't provide someone has to step up, taxpayers in this case. It's wrong she had them in the first place, tough times for everyone, but they're born, can't make them disappear now.

I agree...they are here now!!

X4biddenxLustX

I think I heard in an interview with her in it that she wants to get the rest of the embryos implanted.

Maybe she'll drop $2000 next time at MAC after she pops another set of 8.

TISH1124

The last interview I watched she said she had no plans of ever having anymore kids after having 8 at one time....and I would personally like to thank her for that

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
The last interview I watched she said she had no plans of ever having anymore kids after having 8 at one time....and I would personally like to thank her for that

GOOD. She already has way too many kids. The interview I watched I think was the one where her mother and her were kind of arguing about things. Idk how old or recent it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Slick
Everybody interested in her haul and maybe to actually see an article on this: OctoMom's Massive Coverup - TMZ.com

I won't lie I do the exact thing. I go out the counter buy stuff and then come back like 20 minutes later and buy even more. But again I don't have 14 kids to raise and nowhere near spending $1000 on anything.

TISH1124

well if she starts making a ton of money as reported she will...the State will not be supporting her..and she can feel free to MAC herself out.....When it's all said and done she will probably be a millionare with Tv shows, book deals etc....

Ms_Slick

Lol I do get the urge to go back and buy more stuff like the next day, but I try to be patient
smiles.gif

This lady also had enough cash to take who knows how many of her kids to Knott's Berry Farm last Saturday. Hollywood Rag - Celebrity Ragazine

You know, right now she seems to be living more of a "high life" than I am, and I only support myself and work 50 hours a week!!! Buy 1000 in MAC, go to Knott's Berry Farm, get a new house, life must be good. Maybe we should all pop out 20 kids and go on welfare! Okay, I am exaggerating, I just know there a lot more stories out there that are probably exactly like this and I am helping to support them. The government should really step in and review where all these families money is going... I am frustrated that 30% of my paycheck goes to this kind of nonsense. I could be helping the polar bears or finding homes for abandoned animals...just something significant!

TISH1124

Dr Phil (who let me add I can't stand) said She does not get Welfare checks...But Food Stamps right now ...so she has to be getting money from some of these sponsers....I don't get it if she is not....No way she could afford this on Welfare....She however did say she was living off borrowed student loan money...Lord knows uncle sam will make her pay dearly for that crazy mistake.....I just finished paying off student loans and I used it all for school....

Ms_Slick

Well, I guess she just kind of makes me think of all the people who are on welfare and then have jobs where they get paid "under-the-table". Not only are they taking money away from the truly needy people, (i.e. homeless, disabled) but then they get more money and don't pay any taxes on it. Just makes me sick the way some people feel entitled to "cheat the system".

I know, I couldn't believe when I heard about her using her student loans for her kids. And she really believes that this is a good idea. When was the last time you heard of anyone else taking out student loans for anything other than school? Lol this one kind of makes me laugh...and cry for her poor children at the same time.

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
well if she starts making a ton of money as reported she will...the State will not be supporting her..and she can feel free to MAC herself out.....When it's all said and done she will probably be a millionare with Tv shows, book deals etc....

I understand having to support the kids cause it's not like they asked to be here, there here and living and breathing now and deserve a good living just like every other child does.

Yeah, she's got to be making some amount of cash everytime her name is even mentioned somewhere probably. I don't think SHE deserves it though, the kids on the other hand do though.

Quote:
Lol I do get the urge to go back and buy more stuff like the next day, but I try to be patient
smiles.gif

This lady also had enough cash to take who knows how many of her kids to Knott's Berry Farm last Saturday. Hollywood Rag - Celebrity Ragazine

You know, right now she seems to be living more of a "high life" than I am, and I only support myself and work 50 hours a week!!! Buy 1000 in MAC, go to Knott's Berry Farm, get a new house, life must be good. Maybe we should all pop out 20 kids and go on welfare! Okay, I am exaggerating, I just know there a lot more stories out there that are probably exactly like this and I am helping to support them. The government should really step in and review where all these families money is going... I am frustrated that 30% of my paycheck goes to this kind of nonsense. I could be helping the polar bears or finding homes for abandoned animals...just something significant!

Last time I went to the MAC counter I went back exactly 20 minutes later cause they were having a special going on where if you spent $50 on anything at Macy's you get a $10 gift certificate thingy to spend (but it's just like the coupons with a million restrictions though but it's better than nothing when your spending your money on stuff you were already going to be buying). Right after I was about to leave my second trip to the counter the MA there was just like I'll see you in another 20 minutes LOL! Rofl. Bad I know. This is how I go broke.

I agree she seems to be living on semi-celebrity luxury status right now. I hope she's using some of this money she's making from everything she's doing to save up for the kids futures, I doubt it though. My dad jokingly told me that I should be just like her and pop out 14 so I can live the high life. Uhh not funny pops!
angry.gif

Quote:
Dr Phil (who let me add I can't stand) said She does not get Welfare checks...But Food Stamps right now ...so she has to be getting money from some of these sponsers....I don't get it if she is not....No way she could afford this on Welfare....She however did say she was living off borrowed student loan money...Lord knows uncle sam will make her pay dearly for that crazy mistake.....I just finished paying off student loans and I used it all for school....

Yeah there is no way in hell she can even have anywhere close to as good of a living with just being on government assistance programs. Hell no.

Hmmmm, I dont think she realizes that loans HAVE to be paid off or bad stuff will happen for sure. Just saying or typing the word out gives me shivers.

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Well, I guess she just kind of makes me think of all the people who are on welfare and then have jobs where they get paid "under-the-table". Not only are they taking money away from the truly needy people, (i.e. homeless, disabled) but then they get more money and don't pay any taxes on it. Just makes me sick the way some people feel entitled to "cheat the system".

I know, I couldn't believe when I heard about her using her student loans for her kids. And she really believes that this is a good idea. When was the last time you heard of anyone else taking out student loans for anything other than school? Lol this one kind of makes me laugh...and cry for her poor children at the same time.

Not to get off topic but :

My mom who doesn't speak good enough english has worked on and off under the table jobs cause that's all she can really do okay. She still files taxes and pays them though. Believe me the jobs she's had to do aren't easy and I doubt many people are willing to do them with the amount she's getting paid. There is quite a bit of physical labor involved and she's constantly tired and worn out. This money she's earned has helped raise me and my brother and we have a pretty good living growing up and even now in this tough economy.

I have no problem with tax money being taken and used for USEFUL things that can actually help people. But I know there is a lot of money of ours being spent on ridiculous shit which makes me mad but what can ya do? They'll take the cut out of my paycheck and use it towards whatever they please whether or not I agree with if it is important or not.

TISH1124

I think you can still be on Welfare or Government assistant and still earn a miniumun amount of money to help supplement that income..or get reduced amounts .... I know my grammy used to clean houses and she was still able to get a min amount of SS and food stamps because she made below the poverty level ... I think..I am not an expert on it...But i know it can't be easy to survive on Welfare alone by any means

Ms_Slick

Not to get off topic but :

My mom who doesn't speak good enough english has worked on and off under the table jobs cause that's all she can really do okay. She still files taxes and pays them though. Believe me the jobs she's had to do aren't easy and I doubt many people are willing to do them with the amount she's getting paid. There is quite a bit of physical labor involved and she's constantly tired and worn out. This money she's earned has helped raise me and my brother and we have a pretty good living growing up and even now in this tough economy.
quote]

Oh no, don't get me wrong. It sounds like your mom works really hard, and I don't have a problem with people working under the table especially to support their children.

It's just when people take advantage of the system and also collect welfare on the side while making it appear to the governement that they can't or don't work.

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
I think you can still be on Welfare or Government assistant and still earn a miniumun amount of money to help supplement that income..or get reduced amounts .... I know my grammy used to clean houses and she was still able to get a min amount of SS and food stamps because she made below the poverty level ... I think..I am not an expert on it...But i know it can't be easy to survive on Welfare alone by any means

I don't know much about it either. My family and I just have Medicaid. We honestly can't survive without it cause were just a sickly bunch of people. I've been suggested by many people even workers in the welfare office to apply for disability or SSI I think it's called? But I haven't. From what I heard it's not an easy or fast process either.

TISH1124

^^ It always cracks me up when I see the ladies in the grocery with the food stamps then they go out and get in the Brand spanking new mercedes Benz...My dh and I always look at each other and go ...Must her mom's and laugh

Not sure about the process..but I'm sure it's like pulling teeth

Latest posts