WTH ..OCTOMOM spent 1000 on MAC!

urbanlilyfairy

ohnotheydidnt: Octomom Blows More Than $1000 @ a MAC makeup counter!

I just read this on ohnotheydidn't

angry.gif
What a freaking moron! I love me some mac and if I had 1000 to blow I would probably spend it on cosmetics too but dang lady ..you just had like 15 kids out of your pikachu ..go buy 1000 worth of diapers or something. Are you serious lady
th_confused_new.gif

wow just wow

or spend that 1000 burning her fallopian tubes or something..sheesh

mdjmsj

Geez, that woman is so crazy! She really needs to just fade back into obscurity so we can all move on...

Blushbaby

With all the money she's got from interviews, etc $1000 probably isn't very much is it?

So long as the kids aren't going hungry while she slaps more lipgloss on her inflated lips, then what she spends her "hard earned" money on is her business.

It's so easy for people to jump on the bandwagon and shake their heads disapprovingly cos of all the media coverage surrounding her, but c'mon now there are women on Specktra who are just as bad - yet they get nothing but praise for spending the equivalent to a mortgage payment on MAC!

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
It's so easy for people to jump on the bandwagon and shake their heads disapprovingly cos of all the media coverage surrounding her, but c'mon now there are women on Specktra who are just as bad - yet they get nothing but praise for spending the equivalent to a mortgage payment on MAC!

Yeah but come on..this woman has openly - proudly - exploited a health care system, has, for want of a better word, pimped out her self-inflicted circumstances (multiple chidlren, no partner, no job), to receive financial benefits. It's not disapproval that people should regard this woman with, it's disgust, imo.
When I look at her, I think about all the women with steady low income jobs, who try their best to live and work honestly and who would probably love nothing more than to go on a shopping spree occasionally and make themselves feel good, but whose jobs cover little more than necessities. She's vile.

mdjmsj

I'm not trying to be judgemental of her, but I just think it is really strange for a women who has no source of sustainable income to be spending over a thousand dollars on beauty products when she has 15 children to support and no partner. She may be receiving money from interviews and such but eventually, the media will lose interest, move on to other things, and she'll be left in an uncomfortable position unless she tries to lock some kind of steady job down. JM2C

bebeflamand

If she had the money to spend it would be alright...but she doesn't! The health care system money, food stamps, donations and interviews she's done were supposed to help her support the children, not herself. Come on, she couldn't even afford living on her own. It's outrageous imho!
You know, buying an item every now and again doesn't bother me, but spending over a $1000 in one go is just wrong when you know you have 14 mouths to feed. She may have some money now, but how long will that last with so many children and the media attention dying down?
I know it's easy to jump on the bandwagon and be this negative but she's making it very easy. I live in far away Europe and know all about this lady...

nunu

She should've saved it for the kids. Taking care of 8 infants requires a lot of work and also nappies, milk, bottles, clothes.

Some families struggle to make ends meet with one child how about eight? She also got another set of kids right? So she should've really saved the money.

We don't spend 1000 dollars on MAC at once, this woman did, she has responsibilities but obviously she chose to ignore that and indulge.

1000 dollars won't be given to her for ever and over and over again. The media will eventually calm down after they get bored of her and find someone new to hype about.

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu

Some families struggle to make ends meet with one child how about eight?

She has 14 children in total.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdjmsj
I'm not trying to be judgemental of her, but I just think it is really strange for a women who has no source of sustainable income to be spending over a thousand dollars on beauty products when she has 15 children to support and no partner. She may be receiving money from interviews and such but eventually, the media will lose interest, move on to other things, and she'll be left in an uncomfortable position unless she tries to lock some kind of steady job down. JM2C

I guess every woman with that number of children can just walk into a job.... dont mind the babysitters, of course looking after all those kids will leave her plenty of time to go find one and work it right??

This woman really has very little chance of finding sustainable income at this stage in her life.

As for her money, its really her business. She may come to see the error of her ways eventually, but its not anybody right to judge.... unless of course noone here has anything they could possibly be judged for - and I sincerely doubt that.

prettysecrets

People are calling this woman nuts for having so many kids w/ no source of

income that we know of but shes laughing all the way to the bank.

Wasn't she just recently house shopping for a million dollar home?

This woman has a job, and thats being a

freak show for the whole world to watch.

And as long as we keep watching she'll be able to spend $1000's at MAC.

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettysecrets
And as long as we keep watching she'll be able to spend $1000's at MAC.

Exactly.

When I clicked on this thread, I didn't even realise she was "OctoMom". I really care what she does, and don't watch any coverage or read about her in the papers.

I'm in London and the press here is 'over' her, whereas I'd imagine you guys stateside are still having her force fed down your throats for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

How she came to get IVF treatment when she already had a flock of kids is something the medical 'professionals' can ask themselves as they helped to create this 'monster'.

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
she doesn't have a job so she doesn't have "hard earned" money. the money she has now comes from publicity or from the taxpayers. that is not "hard earned" money.

*sighs* Hence why I typed "hard earned" money with quotation marks around it cos it's NOT hard-earned! The sarcasm went right over your head!

romi79_2008

I`m having a baby next month and paying for the delivery ourselves really forces us to cut back our expenses.We are not poor, we are not rich, we are ok, but the delivery and everything implies a new baby really challanges our finances, plus the worries what if something goes wrong and there will be unpredictable expenses? When you have kids and you`re on your own you really have to be responsible in long term and think about the future too,
If I would get plenty of money right now I would make some funds for my babies, what if something would happen to me or my husband before they are adults
Maybe I`m a little bit paranoia but with the joy of children come responsabilities and worries for the future for their sake IMO

I`m still buying some Mac but much less

syrene78

If she can afford it, good for her!
I don't see why not and I am sure that she has a lot of diappers and other stuff for her children coming from the media and the money she got for all that advertizing.
Even a new mother deserves to treat and pamper herself! Come on!

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrene78
Even a new mother deserves to treat and pamper herself! Come on!

There's a vast difference between a pampering treat and $1000 worth of lip plumpers.

Anyway, why are people still devoting precious pixels to this trainwreck?

Hilly

Im surprised she didnt scam and get a mac pro card. She's already leeched everything else...

Mabelle

Firstly, by the end of the year the media will not care for Octomom. Her major source of income will have dried up. How much do you think it costs to raise one child, let alone 14? And apparently some have major dissabilities.

Her home was purchased by her father, whom she lives with. She couldn't even afford the old one (it was under forclosure, she lived with her mom) so she moved onto the richer parents to sponge off of.

Her medical bills are through the roof.
the rest fo her handouts will dry up soon enough.

She will not be able to support her kids. It's a fact. She is simply not making enough money, and if she's stupid enough to blow 1000$ on MAC, what else is she spending her money on? This woman is a kook. She should have her kids taken away imo. Based on the fact that she's a nutcase, not that she spent 1000$ at mac.

rachybloom

this woman is an absolute disgrace. seriously, what.the.fuck. can't say more than that.

and yes mothers do deserve to treat themselves but this woman is using our money to pay for her excesses. she needs a reality check.

Latest posts