Y & Kei and Sundressing

rcastel10

Here's my latest haul. I don't usually post my hauls but I wanted to post this one.
smiles.gif

DSC01375.jpg

DSC01379.jpg

DSC01382.jpg

DSC01384.jpg

DSC01387.jpg

rcastel10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittenluvsmac
Very nice! How do you like Kei lipglass? Which other one would you compare it to?

A lot of people are saying it's a repromote of flash of flesh and I would have to agree. They are exactly the same.

REYNALD0C

aww i love that palette! tell me about this lil collection! where is it available, what colors are in the palette and how much was it?

Life In Return

Quote:
Originally Posted by REYNALD0C
aww i love that palette! tell me about this lil collection! where is it available, what colors are in the palette and how much was it?

http://www.maccosmetics.com/template...=CATEGORY16394

A compact-style "Lookbox" in a metallic turquoise compact featuring Y & Kei’s signature fish icon. Inside, three small eye shadows, a neutral cream colour base for cheeks, eyes or lips, and a 213 SE paddle-shaped brush for applying and blending eye shadows. Part of an exclusive collection specially designed to compliment Y & Kei’s Spring/Summer ’06 collection. A unique reflection of this Korean design label’s philosophy and sensibilities. Limited edition. Shades include: Soft Mode Cream Colour Base; Motif, Surreal and Oceanique Eye Shadows.
US$32.00

smiles.gif

Shavwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzybella
Is the Y&Kei lipstick similar to any existing shades?

I ahve it and it is very similar to Sharp Beige from the Catherine Deneuve collection on me. it's a neutral beige color that's good if you don't have any other similar ones. I put them side by side and Sharp beige is a pinkier version of it, but IMO you don't need both. Hope this helps!

Latest posts