Yay!! New UD Precious metals are in @ Sephora!!

PnkCosmo

P98527_hero.jpg

Quote:
Created with an innovative, super sheer, cream-to-powder formula, Precious Metals go on silky smooth and blend effortlessly, allowing for a varied and totally even application. Designed with an ultra lightweight, crease-free formula, the unique eye gems provide staying power like you've never seen before. These sheer sheens are washes of glistening metallic color that feel light as a feather. Nestled in an ice cube-inspired, diamond shaped component, Precious Metals dazzle like the real thing - they're jewelry for the eyes!

To use: To liven up your look, apply Precious Metals to the inner corner of the eyes or smudge all over for an ethereal effect.

There are 4 colors: pink, green, silver, & blue.

I got the pink, and I can't wait to use it!!

They're soooo silky & pretty. You can use them anywhere on the face. They're very similar to the new Shiseido cream e/s. They are meant to be very sheer & shimmery, so don't expect a big color payoff from these. But, like UD's other cream e/s, these precious metals are great for layering!! They are crease-proof, and make an excellent eye base for any coordinating e/s colors.

Janice

Hrmm.. the silver sounds hot for that "ethreal" look they mention... wonder if I could pull that off. :twisted: I need to head to sephora and check them out tommorow.

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Hrmm.. the silver sounds hot for that "ethreal" look they mention... wonder if I could pull that off. :twisted: I need to head to sephora and check them out tommorow.

Yeah, I saw the UD gal use the blue one as a cheek highlighter. I would've never thought of using that color on the cheeks....but it looked good!!

You might want to call your Sephora to make sure they got them in before you go out there. I know that shipping times vary, and sometimes some stores will get stuff before other stores.

mrsdivajen

My question is, will they crease? Any cream formula tends to crease on me...but the look so awesome!

smilezlie

ohhh must check tomorrow before work. lucky me, i can see sephora from my little prision i call work aka build-a-bear. its torture!

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdivajen
My question is, will they crease? Any cream formula tends to crease on me...but the look so awesome!

I just tested out my pink one, and it wore all day long w/o creasing!!

I was told that one of the owners of UD has very oily skin, and everything creases on her. So, she tests out all of the products to make sure they stay on. That would explain why the Primer Potion & Cream e/s ROCK!!!

I'll have to try it as a base later this week. It was a sheer, metallic, icy pink. Very Pretty!!

Latest posts