~*~Yes im a whore..a mac whore that is..hehe

honyd

I tried to post this but i dont kno w hat happened so if it comes out twice..sorry... I didnt feel like writting all the names but if u want to kno any let me kno.. These are some things i got last night at MAC...and some other things i got over the last few weeks at the CCo (cosmetic company store outlet)....

User34

:
sigh.gif
: it all looks so nice and new!! ( der cuz it is.. but still)
=)
Great Haul! what are in the lil' sample things if ya don't mind me asking.

lovejam

That's that quad on the lower right-hand side? It's pretty. Looks like the quad I am slowly building for myself. So far, I've got Brule and Lime PRO, but I want Rose PRO and maybe a brown color (not matte, though).

Anyway, great haul.
smiles.gif

honyd

Yea they are great quads.. the first on on the top is the chromezone 3 i got that at the cosmetic outlet for like 25 buck!!... and the other is the asian culturebloom...i got off ebay robbed i think it came to 54!..lol

MAC_ATTACK

Liner Brush

Great Haul! Can you post a pic of the Liner brush? I don't have any liquid liners and was curious what the brush looks like. Thanks!

honyd

boxes...pigsss and a brush :p

K here ya go the pics didnt come out that great of the brush..but its not the sponge type its the brush type. the pligs..are apricot pink and lilly white
smiles.gif

MAC_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by honyd
K here ya go the pics didnt come out that great of the brush..but its not the sponge type its the brush type. the pligs..are apricot pink and lilly white
smiles.gif

Hi! Thanks for posting the brush Pic. I want all of the colors! Hopefully I can get the hang of liquid liner application!

Latest posts