You know youre a makeup junkie when..

MelissaAnn

you get jalapeno juice in your EYE and the first thing you think of is how thats going to affect putting on your makeup for the day
lol.gif
wacko.gif

I was making salsa and gaucamole, when I was chopping the pepper one TINY drop sprayed into my eye. The whole right side of my face is red, swollen and on FIRE. I can barely see out of that eye..Eeeek. Very scary because for a split second the pain was SO intense I thought I was going to be blind for good in that eye

LMD84

holy cow!!! you poor thing! i can imagine how painful that was... but like yourself i bet i'd be worried about it wrecking my make up!
tong.gif
hee hee!

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaAnn
you get jalapeno juice in your EYE and the first thing you think of is how thats going to affect putting on your makeup for the day
lol.gif
wacko.gif

I was making salsa and gaucamole, when I was chopping the pepper one TINY drop sprayed into my eye. The whole right side of my face is red, swollen and on FIRE. I can barely see out of that eye..Eeeek. Very scary because for a split second the pain was SO intense I thought I was going to be blind for good in that eye

oh no, i hope your eye will get better soon.

MelissaAnn

Thank you! The burning pain is mostly gone..it was like 8 hours ago I did it
shockt.gif
but my vision is still VERY blurry in that eye and its still red, and hurts when I touch around my eye. Im hopeful its back to normal tomorrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKiKix
oh no, i hope your eye will get better soon.

LittleMaryJane

Ow, any eye issue always sucks. I hope your vision clears up soon! A reminder not to get jalapeno juice in my eye!
shockt.gif

You know you're a makeup junkie when you lug a traincase to your boyfriend's even if you're just staying one day. I don't feel right without a big selection of makeup to choose from each day. Talk about ridiculous..
whistle.gif

Strawberrymold

Your watching TV or a Movie and you totally know what colors the actors are wearing....

Sorry about the eye love, hope it gets better soon!

PRETTYGIRL26

You literally feel bad when you don't buy anything, and super happy when you do. Oh no, I sound like an addict, oh well I love my mac!

spunky

when you refer to colours of paint/cars/clothes by MAC product names... you know you've done it
winks.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
when you refer to colours of paint/cars/clothes by MAC product names... you know you've done it
winks.gif

lol1 yes i do this at work in fact with products! like for the colours of our digital cameras and vaio's! i'm like 'oohh that's true chartreuse' and 'this is accent red'! so sad!
tong.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
lol1 yes i do this at work in fact with products! like for the colours of our digital cameras and vaio's! i'm like 'oohh that's true chartreuse' and 'this is accent red'! so sad!
tong.gif

haha at least i'm not the only one!

bellaboomboom

When you go to bed at night with a smile on your face because you are thinking of a new product (or usually in my case productS) that you just got that you are so excited to use in the morning!
mac_blushaddict.gif

Makeup Emporium

When you stalk the mailman for days because you are expecting a package...
mac_boxday.gif

Sorry about the eye. I got a seed from a jalepeno in my eye and thought I was going to rip my face off trying to get it out. My eye (face) was sore for quite a while!
ssad.gif

kabuki_KILLER

You know you're a junkie when you wear a full face of make up to the beach, even if you don't really need it. Just couldn't layoff the dark lipstick in the sun...with my spf 1 million sunblock.

MelissaAnn

These are too funny ladies! And thank you for all the sweet well wishes! My eye is MUCH MUCH better today!! Yay!

tarnii

When you actually downplay how much makeup you have

and

When you have a secret stash of cash in your wallet to buy makeup so your significant other doesnt know how much it really all costs

wondering.gif

Senoj

1. You can't go to any store without looking at the makeup section.

2. You totally forget your name, problems and loose all track of time when you're doing makeup. Makeup is my HIGH!

3. People who know you can't wait to look at your face and see what new look you've done.

JustAddSparkles

1. When you dream about what you're going to order the next day.
2. Then you can't sleep because you're so excited about it.

Funtabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
winks.gif

I think things like this all the time! Like my 'pincurl' coloured towel!

I have dreams about buying makeup products, and feel the need to buy them afterwards, regardless of weather or not I'm going to use them (though I'll try). Sometimes I buy products because I like the name, or it somehow relates to something I like (I bought Angel lipstick because of a song). Sometimes I'll wear it when I have that song stuck in my head.

I probably sound crazy!!

Latest posts