Zandra Rhodes palette sold out on maccosmetics.com

ExquisiteImages

For future reference, do not use all CAPS in your title. It is part of the Specktra.net TOS (terms of service) rule:

Quote:
4) Do not use ALL CAPS TO TYPE YOUR TOPIC TITLES AND MESSAGE IN. It’s not good forum etiquette and comes across as SCREAMING. If your post is in all caps and it disappears… don’t be upset!

Thank you
smiles.gif

SMMY

I agree, I liked my little Y & Kei palette much better than this offering. Not even tempted by this one. Maybe people are hoping they'll be a collector's item. Can't believe what sells out quickly sometimes.

zwfan

in my previous experience, it gonna be back on the web soon for a short time... i might be wrong.... anyways, let's wait
smiles.gif

sigwing

Wasn't it full of colors that we already have anyway? I looked at it twice, and I'm an absolute palette nut and wasn't even tempted. Usually they throw in at least 2 got-to-have colors that you never see again except in the palette. Not in this one.
-------------
I just went back & looked again...it has "Zandra," a pinky looking color. Belle Azure they still have at my Dillards.

a914butterfly

i'm glad i grabbed 2 of them!! i figure it has popular colors in it that i didnt already have and the packaging is cute and it is limited edition so it might be a collector's item one day.

musicdust

I am so glad I bought that the first day it came out. I don't have any of the colors so that's why I chose it!

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copper_Sparkle
weeping.gif
Aaarrrrghhhh!!! I hope the Pro or SoHo stores still have some

Oops, didn't mean to thank you, just inform you that the PRO store has it; I picked it up a couple of hours ago. I posted the pictures on another thread.
http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=55060

The only color that I already had that is in this palette is Black Tied. The packaging is so cute.

DaizyDeath

haha
i got the WHOLE collection!

im soo happy i dont care if other people dont like it i think its cute

PrettyinPink

That was fast! I'm glad I got it. I only had 2 of the colors, so I needed it for that reason and collecting purposes.

LineausBH58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky88
Surprising, I thought the collection was horrible.

me too!!!!there are no "special" colors in that palette
hmm.gif

csuthetaphi

weeping.gif
I wanted that!! I hope it comes back on the website and I can catch it before its sold out again! I did manage to get two l/s though!

dangerousmuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Oops, didn't mean to thank you, just inform you that the PRO store has it; I picked it up a couple of hours ago. I posted the pictures on another thread.
http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=55060

The only color that I already had that is in this palette is Black Tied. The packaging is so cute.

Your pics made me so very happy I got the palette.
eyelove.gif

Latest posts