Zoeva

pnfpn

I didn't see a topic for this and did a search but nothing came up!

Does anyone use this brand? I got my first haul in today of brushes and a palette. I took some pictures to share!

http://imgur.com/a/mZ6nG

Not pictured is my Brush cleanser bottle that I have put down somewhere and forgotten where..

Top Left:
Ziploc pouches each brush came in
Top middle:
Rose Golden Luxury set containing:
Face:

• 106 Powder
  • 102 Silk Finish
  • 110 Face Shape
  • 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek
  • 142 Concealer Buffer
Eyes:

• 227 Soft Definer
  • 231 Petit Crease
  • 317 Wing Liner
Brown make up bag with rose gold zip + detail
You save a bit of money buying this set if you want all of those brushes (which I did)
Top Right

• Matte Fix Eye Primer - they included this is a thank you for my order.
Left:

• 222 All Over Shader
  • 109 Face Paint
  • 223 Petite Eye Blender
Middle:

• Naturally Yours Palette
  • 228 Crease
  • 224 Luxe Defined Crease
  • 238 Precise Shader
  • 230 Luxe Pencil
  • 232 Classic Shader
  • 237 Detail Shader
Right:

• 221 Luxe Soft Crease
  • 105 Luxe Highlight
  • 126 Luxe Cheek Finish
Service:
I put my order in to Zoeva on Saturday and it shipped Monday. For £7 flat rate shipping it is more than worth it. DHL don't fuck around folks. It arrived today - that's right 2 days to get to the UK from Germany via courier.

First impressions of the palette:
Incredibly silky smooth. The mattes kick up a bit of powder when I was swatching but not a great deal. The black was the weakest, needing two layers to show up better on the swatches.

The non mattes are smooth and buttery. I'm really looking forward to playing with this!

Brushes:
I haven't played with the brushes yet. I have washed them and didn't notice any shedding on any of them as I was washing. IF any do shed when I go gather them up after they are dry I will edit this post.

What I can say is that the powder brush is so damn soft. I can't get over how soft it is, especially for a synthetic brush. I have a feeling I'm going to really love using this.

DILLIGAF

These brushes are beautiful and more than reasonably priced. I find myself stalking the site occasionally. Your haul looks amazing! I've been wanting that Rose Gold set for ages now.

pnfpn

These brushes are beautiful and more than reasonably priced. I find myself stalking the site occasionally. Your haul looks amazing! I've been wanting that Rose Gold set for ages now.
I used them today after I gave them a wash yesterday. Holy crap. These brushes! So I don't have Hakuhodos/Chikuhodos since they're hard to get here but these brushes made eyeshadow so effortless. Out of all the brushes I hauled too only one has shed and it was a single hair.

I'm definitely going to get more brushes!

You should ottally get some but maybe a group buy? $18 is a bit steep unless you haul a massive amount :)

DILLIGAF

I used them today after I gave them a wash yesterday. Holy crap. These brushes! So I don't have Hakuhodos/Chikuhodos since they're hard to get here but these brushes made eyeshadow so effortless. Out of all the brushes I hauled too only one has shed and it was a single hair.

I'm definitely going to get more brushes!

You should ottally get some but maybe a group buy? $18 is a bit steep unless you haul a massive amount :)
Even with the shipping $86 for 8 brushes and a pouch is still reasonable. Especially when I hear other rave about the quality. Eight comparable brushes from MAC would definitely cost me more than $86. I really have to narrow it down to what do I want exactly? A kit or individual brushes.

ginestra213

Glad to see a thread on this. This brand def doesn't get enough love. I've been using their stuff for a few years now. I have like 10 brushes from them, and most of them are frankly amazing. Not super thrilled with their dupe for the MAC 239 because I found the hair to start splaying after awhile (about 6 months of use/washes). I also am not a huge fan of their angled blush brush (Luxe sheer cheek) but I think that is more because I realized I don't like that kind of brush in general, but the quality of it is still excellent.

However, today I just got a few more brushes and I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo thrilled about them. Especially the 120 kabuki brush. I needed something to help me do a final buffing of my complexion after everything was applied, and the kabuki is AMAZING for that. It's dense, huge, and very heavy, which I like in brushes. I was just elated when I first saw it, it's such a nice quality brush. I'm still waiting for it to dry after it's first washing, but I can't wait to share how it works. I also got their 105 highlighter brush, which is the perfect size for contouring (I got it for that and not highlighting, I like a large fan brush for that purpose). Again, great quality. I washed both these brushes, and not a single hair came out, they don't smell, and they just seem heavenly. I also like that they come with plastic sheathes to keep the hairs nice when traveling or not in use.

I just can't get over the quality of their brushes for the price. It's truly amazing. Would love to see pics/thoughts on people's brushes. I'll share a bunch of mine once my new ones are all dry!

shontay07108

Even with the shipping $86 for 8 brushes and a pouch is still reasonable. Especially when I hear other rave about the quality. Eight comparable brushes from MAC would definitely cost me more than $86. I really have to narrow it down to what do I want exactly? A kit or individual brushes.
That reasoning makes so much sense, but still I ruled out buying the rose gold set. Here I am w/ facts that something that's probably amazing is cheaper but I can't cough up the $$. It might have to do with not having them in my hands instantly. Makes me nervous somehow. :sigh:

karlaedith

I didn't see a topic for this and did a search but nothing came up! Does anyone use this brand? I got my first haul in today of brushes and a palette. I took some pictures to share! http://imgur.com/a/mZ6nG Not pictured is my Brush cleanser bottle that I have put down somewhere and forgotten where..

Top Left:
Ziploc pouches each brush came in
Top middle:
Rose Golden Luxury set containing:
Face:

• 106 Powder
  • 102 Silk Finish
  • 110 Face Shape
  • 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek
  • 142 Concealer Buffer
Eyes:

• 227 Soft Definer
  • 231 Petit Crease
  • 317 Wing Liner
Brown make up bag with rose gold zip + detail
You save a bit of money buying this set if you want all of those brushes (which I did)
Top Right

• Matte Fix Eye Primer - they included this is a thank you for my order.
Left:

• 222 All Over Shader
  • 109 Face Paint
  • 223 Petite Eye Blender
Middle:

• Naturally Yours Palette
  • 228 Crease
  • 224 Luxe Defined Crease
  • 238 Precise Shader
  • 230 Luxe Pencil
  • 232 Classic Shader
  • 237 Detail Shader
Right:

• 221 Luxe Soft Crease
  • 105 Luxe Highlight
  • 126 Luxe Cheek Finish
Service:
I put my order in to Zoeva on Saturday and it shipped Monday. For £7 flat rate shipping it is more than worth it. DHL don't fuck around folks. It arrived today - that's right 2 days to get to the UK from Germany via courier.

First impressions of the palette:
Incredibly silky smooth. The mattes kick up a bit of powder when I was swatching but not a great deal. The black was the weakest, needing two layers to show up better on the swatches.

The non mattes are smooth and buttery. I'm really looking forward to playing with this!

Brushes:
I haven't played with the brushes yet. I have washed them and didn't notice any shedding on any of them as I was washing. IF any do shed when I go gather them up after they are dry I will edit this post.

What I can say is that the powder brush is so damn soft. I can't get over how soft it is, especially for a synthetic brush. I have a feeling I'm going to really love using this.
Im glad i found a tread about these brushes they look gorgeous btw how much did you pay for shipping?? I added 2 brushes to my cart just to see how much shipping it would be and it was $16!! Thats a lot, maybe because i live in USA, or it depends on how much stuff do you order??

DILLIGAF

Im glad i found a tread about these brushes they look gorgeous btw how much did you pay for shipping?? I added 2 brushes to my cart just to see how much shipping it would be and it was $16!! Thats a lot, maybe because i live in USA, or it depends on how much stuff do you order??
I don't know if the $16 is a flat fee to the US, because that was what I was quoted when I was looking at a brush set.

Mardybum

The Rose Gold set is so pretty! It's being getting a lot of blog coverage lately and I am yet to read a bad thing about Zoeva brushes!

pnfpn

Their shipping is a flat rate however much you buy. I'm in England so my rate was £7 and it arrived at my doorstep in 2 days.

I would suggest either going in on a group order with friends or buying a crapton!

Naritchie

I want these brushes so much! I plan on ordering soon. I did notice a slight price increase in the past few months. They're still very reasonnably priced though. I'm just afraid I might have to pay custums. Has anyone from Canada ordered them? If so, how was the shipping experience?

tirurit

I am very interested in these brushes.

I want to stop using some old sigma brushes and random label brushes that I have and want to have duplicates of some mac and sigma brushes that I have so I am not cleaning them so constantly and these sound like good quality and very reasonable price.

pnfpn

I want these brushes so much! I plan on ordering soon. I did notice a slight price increase in the past few months. They're still very reasonnably priced though. I'm just afraid I might have to pay custums. Has anyone from Canada ordered them? If so, how was the shipping experience?
I know someone that ordered the huge set and she is in Canada. She didn't have to pay customs!

Shars

Hi all. I just wanted to share my experience on ordering from Zoeva.

I'm not 100% sure how long delivery to the US was overall since there was a mix up with tracking and our delivery - USPS never updated the tracking information after the package left the last city before my sister's city and we never knew it was delivered until long after it had actually been delivered! BUT I believe it actually worked out to be about 9-12 days. I ordered on Nov 19th and we believe it was delivered during or just after Thanksgiving weekend. Zoeva's customer service is excellent and responsive, packaging and presentation is superb considering the cost of the brushes, AND they shipped my stuff out the day after I ordered by DHL (got to US in a day or 2). I wish they could give you the option to choose a different carrier because German DHL then handed it over to wacky USPS for delivery who started the whole catastrophe. I have to say though that USPS' customer service throughout was really good given all the issues. I believe I may just have been unlucky given the proximity of my order/delivery time to all the Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday delivery madness. I would definitely order again and don't mind the shipping fee but would wait until I was ordering a bunch of things or splitting with a friend like I did and for sure, outside of holiday time.

I've included some photos of my brushes below and will post an updated review once I've had a chance to really use them.

All the brushes came in this big canvas type black bag and the individual brushes I bought (i.e. those which weren't part of a set) came in the little plastic pouches that are well made and which I plan to use to store brushes and pencils for travel! The black bag is really sturdy and can be used for multiple purposes. I ordered two individual brushes:
1. 105 Luxe Highlight
2. 232 Classic Shader

This is the black complete eye set. All the brushes have a number and type name on the side. The brushes came in this nice faux leather zip pouch which is lined with a fuchsia pink shiny fabric on the inside and has the words "Color. Love. Makeup" printed just below the inner zipped pocket. The complete eye set in rose gold came out about two days after I ordered and I wished I had waited so my brushes would have been siblings instead of cousins lol.

My fave! The Rose Gold Luxury Set: Such a beauty! It's similar packaged to the black complete eye set except that the bag is brown faux leather with brown fabric on the inside and is about twice the size of that included in the complete eye set.. The brushes are also brown and the accents and ferrules are rose gold.

One thing to note though for anyone seeking to make an order with a friend to save on shipping, you can only order one of the rose gold set through the website. If you want to order more than one, you have to email them after you receive your order confirmation and they will manually add the extra set(s) and resend you an order confirmation.

ginestra213

you got some nice goodies! I am in LOVE with my Luxe Highlight, I hope you enjoy yours as well!! Nice to hear about their customer service, thanks for sharing the story and such nice pictures!

mkoparanova

Good haul! I've had my rose gold face set since last spring, so I can share my impressions. I love the blending brush, it's the best blending brush I've used. I use mac 217 to apply the colour and the zoeva one to blend. My favourite foundation brush is Sigma F80 but the first one I ordered lasted 13-14 months!! Idk what happened, it started shedding really bad, a bunch of hair was falling off every day (which didn't stop me from buying the rose gold one this black friday). I started using the foundation one from the set and didn't really like it at first but I'm used to it now and one day I use the sigma brush, one day the zoeva one. I've used the 'face shape' brush only a few times and I don't really need it, also the concealer brush is a bit too dense for my liking, so I don't use it either. I like the rest from the set, they are very soft and I use them all the time. I've washed them many many times and I can definitely say that they are as white as they were in the beginning. The only other brush I have from Zoeva is the smudger one and I love it! It's perfect for applying colour on the lower lid or for smudging eye pencil. I want to order the eye set but I already have half of the brushes. I think they shouldn't have put the same brushes in two rose gold sets, although you can never have too many shader and blending brushes!

Shars

you got some nice goodies! I am in LOVE with my Luxe Highlight, I hope you enjoy yours as well!! Nice to hear about their customer service, thanks for sharing the story and such nice pictures!
You're welcome and happy to hear you love the luxe highlight. I'm yet to use mine but I love the shape! Do you have any others?

Quote: Originally Posted by mkoparanova

Good haul!
I've had my rose gold face set since last spring, so I can share my impressions.
I love the blending brush, it's the best blending brush I've used. I use mac 217 to apply the colour and the zoeva one to blend.
My favourite foundation brush is Sigma F80 but the first one I ordered lasted 13-14 months!! Idk what happened, it started shedding really bad, a bunch of hair was falling off every day (which didn't stop me from buying the rose gold one this black friday). I started using the foundation one from the set and didn't really like it at first but I'm used to it now and one day I use the sigma brush, one day the zoeva one.
I've used the 'face shape' brush only a few times and I don't really need it, also the concealer brush is a bit too dense for my liking, so I don't use it either.
I like the rest from the set, they are very soft and I use them all the time. I've washed them many many times and I can definitely say that they are as white as they were in the beginning.
The only other brush I have from Zoeva is the smudger one and I love it! It's perfect for applying colour on the lower lid or for smudging eye pencil.
I want to order the eye set but I already have half of the brushes. I think they shouldn't have put the same brushes in two rose gold sets, although you can never have too many shader and blending brushes!
Thanks! Thanks for sharing your review too. I feel like Zoeva doesn't get a lot of hype but I feel they should. I wonder if maybe your F80 ferrules got wet and the glue came apart because that would compromise any good brush. I wish they did the rose gold set in just face brushes!

mkoparanova

:eyelove:
d845e6e0_Screenshot_2015-01-29-15-27-57.png

Latest posts