Tom Ford Holiday 2015

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Tom Ford Holiday 2015

  1. #151
    Senior Member GreenEyedAllie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,990
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Medgal07 View Post
    * *If you like a navy smoky eye try the*GIORGIO ARMANI EYE TINT, Minuit (Deep Navy) #2.**It's gorgeous and so easy to apply and work with. *Did you pick up the * *IDOV in the Chanel Blue*Rhythm collection,*Fleur De Pierre (Navy Shimmer)806? *As I read this over one would think I'm all set w/navy but I'm still torn. * * *You have incredible eyes and you did a good job w/ the product despite the application difficulties. *I like it on you!!!
    Thank you!

  2. #152
    Senior Member laurennnxox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyedAllie View Post
    You're gonna love No Taboos with that eye tint, I bet. I found it more intense with some fix+ and more smudgey used dry. You and @Medgal07 are making me think I should return the duo and grab the eye tint actually, haha.
    Now I have all of the Colourdrenched pigments except the purple one. I feel like I should just complete the set. I'm excited to use it! I wish nordies had faster shipping, sigh. I also got MAC's 24 hour eyeshadow insurance or whatever it's called. I've been curious to try it and see how it compares to TF Glitter Glue.

  3. #153
    Senior Member GreenEyedAllie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,990
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by laurennnxox View Post
    Now I have all of the Colourdrenched pigments except the purple one.*:haha: *I feel like I should just complete the set. I'm excited to use it! I wish nordies had faster shipping, sigh. I also got MAC's 24 hour eyeshadow insurance or whatever it's called. I've been curious to try it and see how it compares to TF Glitter Glue.*
    I have AoG, and I LOVE it. That's what I was wearing in the pics I posted Thursday.

  4. #154
    Junior Member pinorange11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just ordered the cream/powder shadow duo from NM! yay!
    (My 25$ gift card was soon to be expired and that was my excuse haha)

    When I tried the duo at the TF counter, I definitely second the experience with the cream shadow being a bit patchy. but with the powder shadow it was beautiful, and with the eyeliner it was stunning.

    Now I be tracking my package all day

  5. #155
    Senior Member Vandekamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    10,422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinorange11 View Post
    I just ordered the cream/powder shadow duo from NM! yay!
    (My 25$ gift card was soon to be expired and that was my excuse haha)

    When I tried the duo at the TF counter, I definitely second the experience with the cream shadow being a bit patchy. but with the powder shadow it was beautiful, and with the eyeliner it was stunning.

    Now I be tracking my package all day
    Enjoy your goodies. Don't you hate when gift cards expire. It is sooo unfair.

  6. #156
    Senior Member Vineetha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    14,149
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.temptalia.com/tom-ford-night-sky-01-cream-powder-eye-color-review-photos-swatches

  7. #157
    Senior Member GreenEyedAllie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,990
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vineetha View Post
    http://www.temptalia.com/tom-ford-night-sky-01-cream-powder-eye-color-review-photos-swatches
    '...I'm not surprised.'

  8. #158
    Senior Member laurennnxox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vineetha View Post
    http://www.temptalia.com/tom-ford-night-sky-01-cream-powder-eye-color-review-photos-swatches


    @Medgal07 & @GreenEyedAllie were definitely on to something here!!!

    NOTE: The "savings" is completely wrong on the screenshot since for some reason her side-by-sides say the cream duo is $42, when really it's $66(?). SO, the savings is *even* greater. I'm glad I went for No Taboos and will just layer it over my GA Eye Tint.

  9. #159
    Senior Member ashievic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Wandering in the woods, deep within the rabbit hole
    Posts
    3,023
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new nail polish wears like steel. I put mine on over a week ago, yes, I admit haven't done much except for grabbing tissues for my ongoing cold. But not one chip, flake, nothing. Only CL nail polishes to me compare to the wear of TF polishes.

  10. #160
    Senior Member Haven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    3,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought the TF holiday polish when it first came out. More Halloweenish than Christmassy. Wearing it now. Love it!

  11. #161
    Senior Member GreenEyedAllie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,990
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Bought the TF holiday polish when it first came out. More Halloweenish than Christmassy. Wearing it now. Love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by ashievic View Post
    The new nail polish wears like steel. I put mine on over a week ago, yes, I admit haven't done much except for grabbing tissues for my ongoing cold. But not one chip, flake, nothing. Only CL nail polishes to me compare to the wear of TF polishes.*
    I'm thinking about exchanging my eye duo for the polish and liner...

  12. #162
    Senior Member Medgal07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Northeast USA
    Posts
    31,324
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vineetha View Post
    http://www.temptalia.com/tom-ford-night-sky-01-cream-powder-eye-color-review-photos-swatches
    I didn't read it---was the word dry mentioned one or more times???

  13. #163
    Senior Member Medgal07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Northeast USA
    Posts
    31,324
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by laurennnxox View Post


    @Medgal07 & @GreenEyedAllie were definitely on to something here!!!

    NOTE: The "savings" is completely wrong on the screenshot since for some reason her side-by-sides say the cream duo is $42, when really it's $66(?). SO, the savings is *even* greater. I'm glad I went for No Taboos and will just layer it over my GA Eye Tint.
    For sure Lauren. I have a deep blue MAC pigment that would likely give the same affect w/my GA Minuit ET. I might get the NP though. I love the way they wear!!!

  14. #164
    Senior Member Medgal07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Northeast USA
    Posts
    31,324
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ashievic View Post
    The new nail polish wears like steel. I put mine on over a week ago, yes, I admit haven't done much except for grabbing tissues for my ongoing cold. But not one chip, flake, nothing. Only CL nail polishes to me compare to the wear of TF polishes.
    I think I'll order that now. Ash that's some halloween makeup---awesome! Glad that's not from your recent cold/flu bug!!!

    Quote: Originally Posted by Haven

    Bought the TF holiday polish when it first came out. More Halloweenish than Christmassy. Wearing it now. Love it!
    That does it Haven---sounds like I need it don't I??????

  15. #165
    Senior Member Haven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    3,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Medgal07 View Post
    * I think I'll order that now. *Ash that's some halloween makeup---awesome! *Glad that's not from your recent cold/flu bug!!! * *That does it Haven---sounds like I need it don't I??????
    I would say yes if you like dark, black vampy nails. The basic color truthfully is not that unique, but I agree that the quality is superior to most other brands. It lasts a lot longer than most brands, and it looks fabulous on! I have it on both my fingers and toes right now. It is wearing very well!

  16. #166
    Senior Member ashievic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Wandering in the woods, deep within the rabbit hole
    Posts
    3,023
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chanel and TF came in handy for the zombie look.....

  17. #167
    Senior Member Howards End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,084
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ashievic View Post
    Chanel and TF came in handy for the zombie look.....
    I saw it on the Halloween thread, very cool!

  18. #168
    Senior Member Medgal07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Northeast USA
    Posts
    31,324
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    I have it on both my fingers and toes right now. It is wearing very well!
    I really do and I have other TF NPs and appreciate the long wear time. TF NP does last longer than my Chanel, Dior, YSL, BL, DL, etc. Guess I'll have to get it!!!!

  19. #169
    Senior Member Medgal07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Northeast USA
    Posts
    31,324
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ashievic View Post
    Chanel and TF came in handy for the zombie look.....
    You did a great job Ash!!!!

  20. #170
    Senior Member ashievic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Wandering in the woods, deep within the rabbit hole
    Posts
    3,023
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The wear time on the new nail polish is insane, as in a good way. I finally took it off today, only because I was tired of looking at it. No chips, nothing, and yes my hands live in water. So job well done Mr. Ford on the wear time of this color.

  21. #171
    Senior Member Medgal07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Northeast USA
    Posts
    31,324
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ashievic View Post
    The wear time on the new nail polish is insane, as in a good way. I finally took it off today, only because I was tired of looking at it. No chips, nothing, and yes my hands live in water. So job well done Mr. Ford on the wear time of this color.
    I love his NPs. I must get this one too Ash!!!

  22. #172
    Senior Member Myth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    351
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time for me to invest in a TF np! The wear time/durability is well worth paying for

Display all images
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •