Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 11 51 Last

Mac Pro Palettes discussion

chat here if you are excited for new mac palettes!

I am very excited!!! I noticed that there will be inserts sold seperately - maybe MAC are going down the route of z palettes but offering the best of both worlds! Paparazzi Boy mentioned that the palettes could take ccb which I am very excited about. I wonder if they can house mes too? I saw in the colour story that there are single and double palettes- my head is spinning with ideas of two Sided palettes- maybe I am just going crazy!!!!

yay! hoping for clear lids too
    http://shopcookeat.wordpress.com/
    http://pinterest.com/shopcookeat/

I have one really old 'Pro Palette Large' (it holds my 8 Mega Metals), but what are the single and double ones? Not the same thing at all?
    - Choisir, c’est renoncer. -

Yeah, new palettes. It's about time!
    PRO King of Blending

This coll I`m most excited about! 2 of my palettes broke and I really need to replace them. I was looking to the z palettes because they offer more space for the es, hoping mac new ones will offer something similar, spacewise
    My make up page https://www.facebook.com/ilovemakeup.ro

Quote Originally Posted by romi79_2008 View Post
    This coll I`m most excited about! 2 of my palettes broke and I really need to replace them. I was looking to the z palettes because they offer more space for the es, hoping mac new ones will offer something similar, spacewise
    Did the lid come off? Or how did they break?
    PRO King of Blending

Yes , the lid came off, not completely, only on one side, part of the plastic that covered the hinge (i don`t know if this is the right word?) broke.

Quote Originally Posted by romi79_2008 View Post
    Yes , the lid came off, not completely, only on one side, part of the plastic that covered the hinge (i don`t know if this is the right word?) broke.
    I have one that did that too, annoying. I could duct tape it, but it would look so utilitarian then, not my usual powder princess style...

Wait, what? They have Pro palettes in the large size that fits these bigger eyeshadows? This would mean at least a day's worth of depotting but so completely worth it...
    Click link if you're a Star Wars fan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBM7i84BThE&sns=fb&safety_mode=true&persis t_safety_mode=1&safe=active

Whoa new pro palettes?! So confused yet so excited... Is there a color story for this?
    NC25 / dark brown eyes / black hair / 2B wavy curvy

I need a picture? i hope they r like the quads but for 15 and an optional large shadow insert :P
    NC/NW10 but use Temptu airbrush with a little white mixed in pod
    My Pink Face: Acne prone combination skin, sensitive eyes (mostly wear glasses), dry lips
    Make Up Priorities: Mascara, foundation, highlight, bright lips, contour (bronzer), blush, wash of color on lids
    Colors: for eyes=>neutral, for lips=>neonish pinks, purple, red, for blush=>peachy, purple

Im looking forward to this, but cautiosly so.

Mainly because I can sometimes be a little obsessive about how my makeup stash looks...and these new palettes mingling with my two 15 pan palettes (which i JUST got this year) is going to make one of my eyes twitch everytime I look at it lol
    The ancient seven sisters above....tuning the frequency....keeping watch....watching over....

Quote Originally Posted by Leven View Post
    Im looking forward to this, but cautiosly so.

Mainly because I can sometimes be a little obsessive about how my makeup stash looks...and these new palettes mingling with my two 15 pan palettes (which i JUST got this year) is going to make one of my eyes twitch everytime I look at it lol
    lol i hear you so im probably gonna change them all out! keep the old one for my personal shadows and the new ones for my kit since i have like 15 full pallets that have 24 shadows in them since i take out the divider
    im just a boy who loves makeup

We've been hearing about new palettes for so long. Glad to hear they will be hear soon. I finally caved last fall and bought a 15 pan palette. I've been holding off getting another. I can't wait to see pics of the new palettes.
    NC 43 in Studio Fix/NC 44 in Select Tint TeamBuyAllTheHighlighters https://instagram.com/icedcaramellatte1/

I'm kind of confused on what these new palettes are suppose to look like D;

I really hope the new palettes look like the 4 pan palette for e/s. I've been delaying on getting a 15 palette and depotting because I don't want them to look different. I can't handle it, it'd drive my OCD crazy to the point of flipping out, lol.
    I'm Caitlin
    I'm addicted to eye shadow, blush and lipstick.
    ELDW 1W1 Bone. Roughly NC15. UD Naked Skin 1.0
    YSL Touche Eclat BD10.
    "Give people high fives just for getting out of bed. Being a person is hard sometimes."

I am a little disappointed these are so expensive....$18 for the palette and another $9 for the insert?

Quote Originally Posted by meg_curls View Post
    I am a little disappointed these are so expensive....$18 for the palette and another $9 for the insert?
    That's a steep price increase.
    PRO King of Blending

Is the insert to make it fit the bigger shadows? Are they thinking these are for depots or planning to make pans in the bigger size? I am so confused.
    Click link if you're a Star Wars fan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBM7i84BThE&sns=fb&safety_mode=true&persis t_safety_mode=1&safe=active

I have 3 15 pan palettes. I need a few more to fit the rest of my potted shadows. But 9 more dollars for an insert? WTF?

I own 15 palettes, but some of them have the clasps broken so I was thinking of replacing them with the new ones. But for the price increase it needs to be significantly better for me to justify it over stocking up on the current ones

Quote Originally Posted by meg_curls View Post
    Eep! And here I was thinking of starting to invest in palettes like these! I can opt out for now :X

I have been holding out on buying palettes for so long because I don't like the black lids, so I really hope these will finally be clear.

Is anybody planning on changing out their old palettes? I won't, unless they break.

I will start using the new ones for new refill purchases though.
    PRO King of Blending

Quote Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post
    Is anybody planning on changing out their old palettes? I won't, unless they break.

I will start using the new ones for new refill purchases though.
    If they are clear lids then I will be changing!

me too
    Quote Originally Posted by Edelmc View Post
    If they are clear lids then I will be changing!

NC/NW10 but use Temptu airbrush with a little white mixed in pod
    My Pink Face: Acne prone combination skin, sensitive eyes (mostly wear glasses), dry lips
    Make Up Priorities: Mascara, foundation, highlight, bright lips, contour (bronzer), blush, wash of color on lids
    Colors: for eyes=>neutral, for lips=>neonish pinks, purple, red, for blush=>peachy, purple

I keep everything in individuals I know it's a pain to store but I was lucky enough to snag a room just for my mu... They just look cuter!

I want to use the new ones for es and the old ones for blushes. The blushes are all the same size,but the are different sizes I hope the new palette will help with that!

I would really like to have the clear tops. But since I have 11 of the e/s ones it would be costly and a waste.
    My Best Friend/Dog Ishmael 10/26/95--7/11/11
    “Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened” - Anatole France

Am I the only one who likes their eyeshadows in single form?

Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 11 51 Last