mac face and body

Leliforever

Here they are!
My apologies for the quality, I scanned the pics because my camera doesn't take the best photographs and with flash you wouldn't be able to see anything at all!!
If you want me to translate anything for you,feel free to ask!

P.S. I SO want that brush
yahoo.gif

P.S.2 The blush looks so natural and pretty,don't you think???

Audrey C

Thanks for posting - I'm not sure exactly how to use that brush, but I'm sure I'll figure it out and then likely buy it. I've been building out my brush collection for awhile.

Mac-Guy

I was just making a wish list and realized there are three collections coming out September 13th -- the lipstick extension and office hours are permanent. Does anyone know if the sculpting creams and pigments are permanent from this collection???

Thanks for your help.
I believe the pressed piggies and sculpting creams are LE.

Edelmc

That brush looks amazing- perfect for highlighting cheekbones with cream products. Does anyone know when the brush is coming out?

erinmichelle87

SO GLAD they are coming out with that brush!! I have the Sonia Kashuk dupe and it is AMAZING for making a perfect contour line, (but you do need another brush to blend the harsh line) so I will definitely be getting the mac one! I use mine for powder contour, but it would be great for cream too.

Spikesmom

I'm confused, isn't the new F&B 1.7 oz? It looks like the packaging is the same as the lustre drops, but the size shouldn't be.
Quote:

• AND (!!!!) the new packaging for the F&B foundation..!!! It's tiny! It's like the lustre drops packaging!!!

sereagoso

i'm sure this is probably frowned upon but I was able to make my bottle of F & B last for about a year by putting it in the fridge!
peace2.gif

Mac-Guy

i'm sure this is probably frowned upon but I was able to make my bottle of F & B last for about a year by putting it in the fridge!
peace2.gif
Nothing wrong with that. You can keep a bottle of F&B up to two years, especially when you store it in the fridge (F&B packaging has the 24 month expiration sign). It is a rather hygienic bottle as you do not need to touch to tip of the bottle anyway. It only gets tricky when you travel with it and leave it in hot and/or humid conditions, even for a few minutes (I'm talking about the heat in the South!).

sereagoso

Nothing wrong with that. You can keep a bottle of F&B up to two years, especially when you store it in the fridge (F&B packaging has the 24 month expiration sign). It is a rather hygienic bottle as you do not need to touch to tip of the bottle anyway. It only gets tricky when you travel with it and leave it in hot and/or humid conditions, even for a few minutes (I'm talking about the heat in the South!).
Good to know!!! Thanks Mac-Guy:) And I'm up north in Jersey so I don't have to worry about the heat in the South but we have had a crazy summer up here with heat :/

PixieDancer

Super Thanks for that info Mac-Guy! I was a little worried. I finally picked up F&B to take advantage before the price hike and new smaller bottle... when I ordered it was still unclear whether the old, larger bottle would still be available. I've been wanting to try it FOREVER, but have SOOOOO many other foundations to go through first. Great info that I can store it in the fridge and make it last up to 2 years!! YAY for the savings and new foundation for me to try!

Mac-Guy

Super Thanks for that info Mac-Guy! I was a little worried. I finally picked up F&B to take advantage before the price hike and new smaller bottle... when I ordered it was still unclear whether the old, larger bottle would still be available. I've been wanting to try it FOREVER, but have SOOOOO many other foundations to go through first. Great info that I can store it in the fridge and make it last up to 2 years!! YAY for the savings and new foundation for me to try!
If you just use it for the face, a smaller bottle might still be the better option as the original bottle is rather large. If you just use it for your face on a daily basis, a large bottle will last you more than two years. Just remember -- as the name suggests -- you can also apply to your body. It fantastic to even out your legs or upper body.

Latest posts