mac face and body

PixieDancer

It went into effect last night. I was looking at a lipstick and it went from $14.50 in my cart to $15. Seems the price increase has arrived....

Mac-Guy

Im still not sure about the color. The mua at mac didnt want to try t onme because i told her i had combo skin and i get really oily in my tzone but i still wanted to try it but she insisted that i try matchmaster (which i tried before and hate the color range) but i really like the look of dewy skin with minimal coverage as i am dry everywhere else on my face and i just left the store since she didnt want to try
Try Studio Sculpt and mix it with the F&B Mixing Medium. It will give you the moisture you need on your dry skin while you can layer more Studio Sculpt on out oily zone. It's very easy to mix together and it usually lasts much longer than F&B.

Turpentine

Promo images are out
cheerleader.gif

http://hannaogren.blogg.se/2012/august/mac-face-and-body.html#trackback

MRV

Thanks! Wonder what sculpting cream would be best for NC20 - Naturally Defined, Warm beige?

Is the 215 a new one?

Edelmc

Which foundation is the lightest and does it match NW15?
I find n1 slightly too dark for my nw10-15 skin so I buy f&b in white from the pro store and custom blend to suit. The f&b formula is my Hg foundation so mixing 2 colours to get the perfect shade is worth it imo Is the 215 brush new? It looks like an older brush I have - the 144