mac face and body

Icecaramellatte

How did I lose track of this thread? I was looking for the pressed pigments and the sculpting creams. What an exciting collection! Now may be the time for me to try Face & Body. What shade do you think for NC43/44? Are the sculpting creams in the same shade range as the pro Sculpt & Shape powders? I do recall an Accentuate shade in the powder formula. I've been wanting to try one, but figured I'd wait for the sculpting creams. If anyone know which shades I would be in Sculpt & Shape powders, I would appreciate that info as well.

Mac-Guy

How did I lose track of this thread? I was looking for the pressed pigments and the sculpting creams. What an exciting collection! Now may be the time for me to try Face & Body. What shade do you think for NC43/44? Are the sculpting creams in the same shade range as the pro Sculpt & Shape powders? I do recall an Accentuate shade in the powder formula. I've been wanting to try one, but figured I'd wait for the sculpting creams. If anyone know which shades I would be in Sculpt & Shape powders, I would appreciate that info as well.
Probably because the title is very ill-chosen and hard to find. :)

Three reflect the existing shades and three are new shades.

Icecaramellatte

Probably because the title is very ill-chosen and hard to find. :)

Three reflect the existing shades and three are new shades.
Yes that is probably why.

Now for permanent/limited/pro only status. Will all the products be released at regular stores. Are some limited or pro only?

Edelmc

I am just wondering if the new size bottles will be available on counters but they might still sell the large bottles at pro stores- like a salon size version?.....

Teggy

I think I might want that brush. I use the angled blush brush to contour and it works fine, but I wouldn't mind trying something new.

lyseD

What's on everybody's list?
I'll be trying the foundation when mine runs out. Probably the sculpting cream although Harmony works great on me. My SA described the pressed pigments as "sparkly" so those will be a pass since my face doesn't do sparkly anymore.

Fiberluver

I want to try a sculpting cream and one of the pressed pigments.

I'm into sculpting and contouring now.

Oh & the new brush!

Icecaramellatte

Some items from this collection were used on these models. The 1st model is wearing the Richly Honed Pro Sculpting cream. The 2nd model is wearing Mauveless Pro Longwear shadow, the 3rd model is wearing Day Gleam pressed pigment and Always Sunny Pro Longwear shadow.

http://smokeyeyesmua.wordpress.com/2012/03/06/mac-fashion-week-looks-revealed/

ETA: The Pro Longwear shadows are from the Office Hours collection.
What's up with the Pro Conceal and Correct Palette? Have we heard about his one yet? I'm wondering if it's like the 3 shade concealer palette they had years ago.

Yazmin

Got a sneak preview of the 163 and 215 brushes. They are definitely coming home with me! My store's only getting 12 of each in so my SA is going to set mine aside before they're available for sale.