Chanel Holiday 2012 - Eclats du Soir de Chanel

elkaknits

I like the looks of the shade more there on her arm, but she must have added gloss on top in the lips pics?
She suggested using a balm underneath to even out application issues. I assume that is what she did for her photos. The application issue that got her was a general all dark colors apply patchy or something like that. I am still hyper excited for this lipstick.

elkaknits

I don't see it online at Chanel???
I think the available at counters and on chanel.com now is wrong. My SAs at two different stores say it shipped on 1st and would take @2 weeks to arrive. I am still excited about this collection. This the MM and the guerlain are my lemmings this year.

elegant-one

I think the available at counters and on chanel.com now is wrong. My SAs at two different stores say it shipped on 1st and would take @2 weeks to arrive. I am still excited about this collection. This the MM and the guerlain are my lemmings this year.

Yep, thats ^ what I heard too.

Neicy

Hi everyone, I got the collection today, all of it. LOL.
I will do a video of it tommorow. I did post my Guerlain so far.
The blush is gorgeous, the quad, the nails, lips. I love it all!

Neicy

Oh and I have learned the Rouge Noir liquid liner is NOT coming to the states. I need more info! :(

I just played with Malice and love. Ladies, you will love it all!

Bonitinha

Glad to hear it is all as gorgeous as I hoped!!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Looking forward to seeing the review! How does the Chanel quad compare to the Guerlain one? Both look very beautiful, but I'm wondering if I *need* both.

mac_aiken

I just got OCC Lip Tar in Black Dahlia and I think I am happy with that. I will probably skip L'Impatiente. And I am devastated to hear that the Rouge Noir liner is not coming to the States. Guess I will have to CP it.

mac_aiken

I just got OCC Lip Tar in Black Dahlia and I think I am happy with that. I will probably skip L'Impatiente. And I am devastated to hear that the Rouge Noir liner is not coming to the States. Guess I will have to CP it.

Haven

On me the RAVs are probably not as drying as on Temptalia....they don't go on patchy or anything like they seem to on her, but they are drying enough to where I wouldn't wear them 2 days in a row.
This is my experience as well.

Neicy

Hi all! Me too, I am upset. But I am not going to accept that answer!

I will try and when I find out, will let you all know. I am sorry, I have not done the video yet. so busy. I will this weekend.

Malice is amazing and gorgeous and the quad is nice. I can snap pics tommorow for all of you. Sorry for typos, over tired. :)

Paisly

I can't wait for this collection! I'm skipping the MAC GD holiday collection for this one! I want the quad, gloss, and maybe a lipstick ;)

Paisly

I don't have a Chanel counter where i live. I have searched for the Chanel Harmonie du Soir Eyeshadow Palette but i cant find it anywhere. When and where will this release? I have to have it lol

MaryJane

This is starting to slowly trickle into the stores now. My Neiman Marcus had the products but no tester. I bought the quad and the lighter gloss but I want to swatch the blush before buying.

elegant-one

How do you like the things you got?
Miss You
wavey.gif
friends.gif

Latest posts