Chanel Holiday 2012 - Eclats du Soir de Chanel

Haven

Here is some info on the Chanel Holiday 2012 Collection. Sorry for the pic quality. Took these with my IPhone - very quickly
supacool.gif

Haven

I am most excited right now for the quad, apparence (gold bronze IdO
eyelove.gif
), JC (if it isn't too light), and l'impatiente. I seriously doubt that I can pull the ls off, but I will try.

I wonder if the loose powder will be similar in texture to what was released last year. If so, then I am getting that too.

I will probably come home with all of the glossimers as well. Always do.

elegant-one

I am confused - isn't there a new Illusion es - the pink one? Not Ebloui - I already have that one. Is it in a different collection.

The Velvet colors look lovely.

Haven

I am confused - isn't there a new Illusion es - the pink one? Not Ebloui - I already have that one. Is it in a different collection.
This is the holiday collection. The pink one is in the eyeshadow set collection being released in October in the US.

There is also a new IdO in this collection as well.

elegant-one

This is the holiday collection. The pink one is in the eyeshadow set collection being released in October in the US.

There is also a new IdO in this collection as well.
Thanks
amuse.gif
I saw the gold & got confused
lol.gif

The Gold Bronze should be pretty.

Haven

Just checked the info on the other collection.

New IdO in Les Expression de Chanel are Abstraction and Vision. This is shipping 10/22 to US counters based on what I found out today.

New IdO in the holiday collection is Apparence. Ebouli is being repromoted in the holiday collection.

HTH

elegant-one

IKWYM ! At first I thought that it was the same gold es, but then it was pointed out to me that it is "gold bronze." Wonder if I need both?
Thats what threw me, it looked like the exact same gold. I love those shadows & too bad they are so pricey :(

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The rosewood glossimer and the gold bronze I D'O sound lovely. Thank you for the info!
I'm not sure if I will get anything, we never get the holiday collections, I would have to order from the UK and the shipping is pricey.

Miss QQ

Beautiful! I need a blush named Star Dust! I am interested in the quad too. Chanel is doing another shimmery loose gold/pink powder? There seem to be one every holiday. The duo looks like something we have seem before.

Oh thanks so much for the info! I'm interested in the quad & the JC. I picked up a few of the new Armani ETK:

http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2012/07/giorgio-armani-eyes-to-kill-intense.html

and I think I like them better than the Chanel IdOs.
Which ETKs have you picked up? I have 2 now, and I like the multi-dimensional colours. I have 4 IdOs, and I like the sophisticated shimmers. I'm torn as to which to buy, the ETKs are about $20 cheaper which is a huge plus.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thank you for the link! I will definately have to check these out. They look amazing!
They ARE amazing!

Thank you so much for posting the information on this collection! As much as I don't want to think about the holidays when I'm wondering if I could sleep in the bathtub tonight, this looks like the pretty solid holiday collection Chanel always seems to have. I love the sound of the blush- a soft pink would work really well on my skin, especially in winter when I'm back to my "Caspar the friendly ghost" colour. For certain "L'Impatience" will be MINE. I'm a vampy lip addict...

I have to say the name of the other shade- which sounds like it could be interesting too- makes me giggle. It basically translates as "the damn woman" (which is probably reason enough to get it on its own).

I fell so in love with the duo from the Summer collection that it's making me curious about this duo. It looks like it's probably dupe-able, but if it's the same quality as Sable Emouvante, I might grab it anyway. Besides, I keep hoping that Chanel will actually give us a proper black shadow: They teased a matte black Illusion d'Ombre with the boutique collection and a matte black powder shadow with the Fall collection, neither of which materialised, apparently...

QueenOfSnark

I'm shocked to see that there's nothing in this collection I want...absolutely nothing. Which is good, considering all the new Rouge Allures I'll be buying this fall.
lol.gif

andabri

Am I reading that right? A JC named STAR DUST, and it's a SHIMMERING SOFT PINK
th_thstars.gif
. They must have been reading my mind. I've been waiting for a JC in that color for a long time. I hope it's what I was expecting pink cloud to be. These holiday collections are sounding amazing, Guerlain having Dragon Meteorites. Now Chanel releasing a blush named Star Dust. I must start saving my pennies.

Dominique33

Thanks for posting, it looks very promising. Nail polish Rose caché is a repromote, but there are many pretty things really. Saving up money has now become an habit, all collections look so great !

mac_aiken

Now I know what to put on my Nordies wish list for my birthday (which is in early December). Seriously this collection could cause my wallet some serious damage.

I am excited to see the liquid eyeliner in Rouge Noir. And, like Katred, if the e/s duo is anything like the Summer one I will snatch that bad boy up. I have Ebloui e/s already and love it.

Seems strange to be hearing about the holidays already. I am even going to Hallmark this weekend for their ornament preview.

Is it too early to wish for swatches? LOL

MACina

Thank you so much for sharing this information Haven!!!!

So far I am interessted in the face and lip products....Star Dust,Reverie and the 2 RAV.
Maybe "Malice" Le Vernis...
Here is some info on the Chanel Holiday 2012 Collection. Sorry for the pic quality. Took these with my IPhone - very quickly
supacool.gif

tiramisu

I am so thrilled about this collection. The pink Star jc , the quad...the IdO in gold-bronze? Yes please :) and also the Mystery glossimer and rosewood-hued rouge allure. Really look forward to swatches of these. This one may be an expensive collection for me. Thanks Haven!

Latest posts