Page 1 of 129 1 2 3 11 51 101 Last

MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

... time for a new thread

Source: http://www.wwd.com/beauty-industry-news/color-cosmetics/mac-joins-forces-with-rihanna-6780854?src=nl/newsAlert/20130220-1
    PRO King of Blending

I'm not entirely sure I'm interested. Unless there are some really unique shades, I'll probably pass.

This is going to be epic! I am so excited to see the various products. The packaging looks beautiful, and Rihanna's makeup is always on point. I am particularly interested in seeing what "RiRi Woo" will look like. Super exciting! I can't wait to see the shades she has created!!

There are some great quotes from Rihanna on the collaboration! http://www.wwd.com/beauty-industry-n...dule=hp-beauty

OKAY, I AM TOTALLY DOOMED!

A controversial choice for MAC. Won't be buying anything from this on principle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisianthus View Post
    A controversial choice for MAC. Won't be buying anything from this on principle.
    I agree. I used to be a huge fan of hers when she first started out Not so much anymore. But I have to admit the girl's makeup always looks great.

I'm really looking forward to this collection! Hopefully it comes soon to Europe..

I won't be either, no matter what is released.

My thought process-- She is free to make her own choices, and I am free to decline to support anything associated with her.
    NW5

Urgh. I really don't like Rihanna. I think shes beautiful and has amazing make up, releases great songs but I don't think she is a good role model. I do however like the packaging and will probably purchase something (or a lot of things!) but my heart does kinda sink inside knowing its Rihanna

Quote Originally Posted by CRIMSONDIVA82 View Post
    No competition ;-)

I'm just trying to keep the threads organized. This makes it much easier to search for individual collections and find them even at a later stage :-)
    PRO King of Blending

Oh her drama-packed life.
    PRO King of Blending

I looooooooooove the packaging and I am really very excited for this collection
    #TeamBuyAllTheThingsThatILove

Quote Originally Posted by BriarRose View Post
    I won't be either, no matter what is released.

My thought process-- She is free to make her own choices, and I am free to decline to support anything associated with her.
    That's how I feel too.
    I don't want to sound too negative though, I'm happy for everyone who is a fan of her and is excited about this - but this one is not for me. Money saved.
    SPECKTRA NEEDS YOUR HELP!
    Please take a moment to read this and make a donation if you can!

I posted my excitement/rant in the Product Buzz thread. This is going to be one expensive year, truly can't wait for this to release.

This is going to be an expensive year indeed. Might end up skipping this line. Lets see if I end up falling in live with any of it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimmycakes View Post
    I posted my excitement/rant in the Product Buzz thread. This is going to be one expensive year, truly can't wait for this to release.

I won't be going crazy over this that's for sure, do to price and I'm not really a fan. With her style I'm sure there will be some colors I'll be into when it comes to the Lippies. Especially the fall release . I can keep her personal life seperate from make up though, maybe it's just me but Marilyn Monroe was definitely no saint lol

Awesome. Can't wait!!!
    Follow Me on Instagram: MACCutie08
    Chanel Perfection Lumiere 114, MAC Face and Body C7, MUFE 178, NC 50 MAC.......Makeup is my playground!

Is she crazy yes but then so are almost all these celebrities. If the makeup is good I sure will be buying

Not a fan of her but it's better than Miley lol. I'm very curious about the lipsticks (not RiRi Woo), blush duo and maybe new lustre drops?

Quote Originally Posted by VampyCouture View Post
    A controversial choice for MAC. *Won't be buying anything from this on principle.
    I agree. I used to be a huge fan of hers when she first started out Not so much anymore. But I have to admit the girl's makeup always looks great.
    I totally agree, her makeup always looks fab. I used to like a few songs but now her voice annoys the crap out of me.

Can't wait to see the products!!!

Starting my Ri RI fund as we speak
    MAC HELPS MY SWAGGER!NW50

sounds cool, but I wonder if this collection will be available for europeans too!... I need more details!
    NC 20-25, brown eyes, mahogany/brown hair, Team Peacocky, Team Extra Dimension, team HEAVENLY CREATURE!!

ALLURING AQUATIC http://make-up-deer.blogspot.it/2014/05/mac-alluring-aquatic-playland-e.html
    MY WEB SITE (photography) http://lauradariapezzini.com

Exciting indeed! Nice edition to my makeup collection. Will definitely get lipsticks and compact for the packaging.
    Team Low Buy 2015

I hope that dark brown in the quad is NOT Showstopper! Lol! It's been in celeb collabos before... I wonder if the lipstick is the dark purple we see her wearing all the time. I remember when she cut her hair the first time and wore the color in France. All the people passing now for whatever reason, good because I rather tussle online with the Rihanna Navy than with my fellow makeup loves on this one, lol!
    Tried and True HG products: M.A.C Face and Body, MUFE Camo Cream #20, Ben Nye Banana Powder, MAC 208 brush, Wet and Wild Mega Eyes Cream Eyeliner, MAC 168 brush, MAC fix+, NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Primer
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by sss215 View Post
    All the people passing now for whatever reason, good because I rather tussle online with the Rihanna Navy than with my fellow makeup loves on this one, lol!
    If I remember correctly, it started with the Diana Ross collection. lol

I'm sure this collection will fly off the shelves...
    PRO King of Blending

Hmm..I am interested to see what's in this collection. The lipstick definitely sounds beautiful. I have no issues with Rihanna, and I understand that some relationships are definitely hard to get out of, but I can't say I support all of her associations. I'm on the fence.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac-Guy View Post
    If I remember correctly, it started with the Diana Ross collection. lol I'm sure this collection will fly off the shelves...
    Liza
    Tried and True HG products: M.A.C Face and Body, MUFE Camo Cream #20, Ben Nye Banana Powder, MAC 208 brush, Wet and Wild Mega Eyes Cream Eyeliner, MAC 168 brush, MAC fix+, NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Primer
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omfg when i thought this ur was expensive as it is riri cones out with a collection and the packaging is bomb.com. Def will be purchasing this.

Page 1 of 129 1 2 3 11 51 101 Last