MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

allthingsglam

Ummmmmm is this still coming out the 6 at this point I'm like clueless lol.should I stalk is there a waiting room again god knows I hope not signing out as ms clueless in glamtown lmao

LouGarner

Thanks for posting this link. Shipping for us in the US is still minimum $12! I need lipstick holders too
smiles.gif
I need them too. I think everyone does

luvlydee

Ummmmmm is this still coming out the 6 at this point I'm like clueless lol.should I stalk is there a waiting room again god knows I hope not signing out as ms clueless in glamtown lmao
Theres a thread for the riri summer collection that has more info on this. This thread is just gor the first collection

Copperhead

Theres a thread for the riri summer collection that has more info on this. This thread is just gor the first collection
I'm thinking this one should be locked up. Too much of the same info in both threads and it seems to be confusing some people.
blink.gif

MissTT

Nordstrom live chat is way more helpful I wonder if they're also robots
nope.gif
Nope. They have a CS center 25 minutes away from me. Sometimes they'll even switch from livechat and ask to call you. Plus they have personality. Trust me I crack jokes with them all the time. The Beauty reps are in Seattle though.

Richelle83

Theres a thread for the riri summer collection that has more info on this. This thread is just gor the first collection I'm thinking this one should be locked up. Too much of the same info in both threads and it seems to be confusing some people.
blink.gif
I believe I can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts