MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Mac4Megan
I just answered this is the Riri hearts summer thread, all summer items are re-promoted in the fall, along with additional items. More chances for us to get out grubby paws on these shades
smiles.gif

I sure hope so! I know i want RiRi Boy (Team Purple), not sure if i want Heaux, might want the Lustre Drops... and i want to skip the on-line stalking drama - plus my internet can be flaky, and stalking doesn't work if the internet is being a PitA.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I just answered this is the Riri hearts summer thread, all summer items are re-promoted in the fall, along with additional items. More chances for us to get out grubby paws on these shades
smiles.gif

I sure hope so! I know i want RiRi Boy (Team Purple), not sure if i want Heaux, might want the Lustre Drops... and i want to skip the on-line stalking drama - plus my internet can be flaky, and stalking doesn't work if the internet is being a PitA.
Someone mentioned that RiRi Boy and Heaux aren't on the fall list, so no one knows for sure if they will be re-promoted in the fall.
ssad.gif

erine1881

Hey guys and gals. Remember that there is a thread for the new collection where these questions are being answered. This thread is for the previous collection, not the new one :wink:

arincon515

Yup the ice cube trays are AWESOME. I have three, but only two are filled because the drawers in my makeup desk "vanity" are a smidge too narrow to fit more than two. I have almost 130 MAC lipsticks so storing them is becoming a bit of a problem LOL.

Here's how mine are situated. I have reds, purples, corals, oranges, and pinks. MLBBs and Nude lipsticks are in the top drawer of my acrylic beauty box thing (2nd pic).
The top container in the drawer was from The Container Store and has my other high end lipsticks and some of my drugstore lippies. I cut the ends off the ice cube trays for mine so I could fit that third tray in there.

To keep on topic, I'm loving how RiRi Woo is looking on everybody! Thanks Erine for the beautiful swatch. I'm actually excited it's a little darker than Ruby Woo, justifies the purchase for me since I'm impartial to Rihanna.

Beautybuyer

I've spoke with "Sara" too lol and if she is a robot..she's slow lol I'll be waiting for days for a reply They probably programmed, any riri question respond with product delay hahaha

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I've spoke with "Sara" too lol and if she is a robot..she's slow lol I'll be waiting for days for a reply They probably programmed, any riri question respond with product delay hahaha
I'll tell you what she'll say... that "regrettably" they "do not have more details to share at this time" and she will "encourage you to sign up to receive a text notification so you'll be one of the first to know when it becomes available". Easiest job in the world. Copy and paste. Rinse and repeat. LOL!

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Quote: Originally Posted by Lipstickdiva420
lol they do take long because I spoke to one yesterday about the b2m it took her forever to respond and then I started doing other things and forgot I was chatting with her lol.

Maybe she didn't know the answer and had to either re-read the manual or ask another rep or a supervisor? That or she was busy doing other things too.
girlhaha.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.