MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouGarner

I'm ok with with more people getting their items. I just wish the the process was a little faster. Waiting more than an hour on line is not cool.
ohboy.gif
iagree.gif

Mac4Megan

I just answered this is the Riri hearts summer thread, all summer items are re-promoted in the fall, along with additional items. More chances for us to get out grubby paws on these shades :)
Does anyone know if the Lustre Drop:Barbados Girl will be sold in the fall collection

butterflyeyes

I just answered this is the Riri hearts summer thread, all summer items are re-promoted in the fall, along with additional items. More chances for us to get out grubby paws on these shades
smiles.gif
I think this was mentioned in the other thread, but there is a little bit of confusion about whether everything will in fact be re-promoted in the fall release. The hope is that they will be but some things weren't mentioned in the fall list like RiRi Boy and Heaux.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
It looks to be the case if you check the other feed 2 different people called cs and they said the same thing
Yeah, I just saw that. I'm still stalking though. I mean I'm not gonna stay up all night, refreshing every second, but I'm going to check on Thursday because you never know with MAC. Their CS is not exactly the most reliable source.
girlhaha.gif

But if it's delayed... it's delayed.

Mac-Guy

Yeah, I just saw that. I'm still stalking though. I mean I'm not gonna stay up all night, refreshing every second, but I'm going to check on Thursday because you never know with MAC. Their CS is not exactly the most reliable source.
girlhaha.gif

But if it's delayed... it's delayed.
So true! LOL

LouGarner

Makeup Artist will be with you shortly.
Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Sara. How may I assist you?
lou: hello Sara. I just heard that the RiRi heart summer collection will be delayed. is that correct?
Sara: Hi Lou!
Sara: Yes, you are correct. And we are very sorry for any inconvenience.
Sara: Regrettably, we do not have more details to share at this time. We encourage you to sign up to receive a text notification so you'll be one of the first to know when it becomes available. Click here to sign up.
lou: thank you
Sara: Signing up for text notification is the best way to find out about the launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.