MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addict4MAC

Doomed... Setting up my cardbox on the corner. LOL Have you got some room left for me (and my l/s and blushes/highlighters)?
th_LMAO.gif
and I know, right? MACerette I have a feeling she's going to need room for all of us.
grouphug2.gif

Well, at least we'll be together then.
grouphug2.gif
And if Medgal is joining us and we're feeling low, we might as well sniff the fumes of those nailpolishes
lol.gif

I am really starting to sound like a crackhead.
shockt.gif
th_LMAO.gif
Medgal does have a lot of nail polishes.
And don't worry (my screen name says it all) plus we're all here for you!
th_cheerup.gif

Naughtyp

Got my Melt lippies today and did some quick swatches: Packaging
5b8e6704_image.jpeg
Stupid Love, By Starlight, Belladonna
02d507e4_image.jpeg
With flash
c041ad04_image.jpeg
No flash
940fe4aa_image.jpeg
Just slapped on By Starlight straight from the tube real quick, no balm, P+P or liner
3d29300c_image.jpeg
e0897568_image.jpeg
Initially I thought it reminded me of Strong Woman, so I decided to swatch them together. They are clearly different. Strong Woman, By Starlight, Heroine (bottom)
e3e8dce2_image.jpeg
17a6f85b_image.jpeg
thank u for these!! when u have time can u please do the same for the other two that u got? ;) I wanted to get Stupid Love and Belladonna but I told myself I have close enough dupes already. how did they feel to you texture wise? do u normally use a balm underneath ur lippies? or like PnP?

ForeverJenn

5b8e6704_image.jpeg
02d507e4_image.jpeg
With flash
c041ad04_image.jpeg
No flash
940fe4aa_image.jpeg
Just slapped on By Starlight straight from the tube real quick, no balm, P+P or liner
3d29300c_image.jpeg
e0897568_image.jpeg
Initially I thought it reminded me of Strong Woman, so I decided to swatch them together. They are clearly different. Strong Woman, By Starlight, Heroine (bottom)
e3e8dce2_image.jpeg
17a6f85b_image.jpeg
These look pretty awesome!!! They look really creamy! :eyelove:

Ashleybubbles83

5b8e6704_image.jpeg
02d507e4_image.jpeg
With flash
c041ad04_image.jpeg
No flash
940fe4aa_image.jpeg
3d29300c_image.jpeg
e0897568_image.jpeg
e3e8dce2_image.jpeg
17a6f85b_image.jpeg
Did you find By Starlight drying?

Yazmin

Did you find By Starlight drying?
I pretty much took it off right after, so I couldn't determine that. I just put it back on 10 minutes ago. It feels slightly drying, but then I battling dry lips on a regular basis - and given that, I'm surprised it's not more drying. By comparison, Ruby Woo far exceeds it with the dryness factor, at least on me. I can also say that there's minimal to no transfer when I press my lips to my hand, but if I rub with my finger, there's some transfer. And so far, no transfer while I'm drinking my coffee either; though I haven't tested it with eating.

Yazmin

thank u for these!! when u have time can u please do the same for the other two that u got?
winks.gif
I wanted to get Stupid Love and Belladonna but I told myself I have close enough dupes already. how did they feel to you texture wise? do u normally use a balm underneath ur lippies? or like PnP?
I will. I'm in the process of organizing my collection into two of the Alex drawer units, so once I get all my lippies in one place, I can do some comparison swatches. I'll put them in the Melt thread that was recently started.

Texture-wise, they feel creamy in application. When I applied it, it was without any lip balm or P+P underneath - since I have dry lips normally, I wanted to see how it applied with nothing else on. I wasn't disappointed. Normally though, I will use one or both under lipstick. Right now though, I can't find my P+P, so hopefully it'll turn up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.