MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaomiH

I'm starting to think the leftovers are from the concert.
iagree.gif

Ashleybubbles83

Once I heard there were 200,000 available at the concerts I knew they wouldn't all sell out...they should send some to all the MAC stores.

shontay07108

Shout-out to everyone who didn't buy at the concert b/c now I have four and I'm going to go through them all. I love this damn lipstick. It's made me put away the corals.

sagehen

Pretty sure I heard that here or another makeup message board...if they end up in CCO's...I...just don't know what I would do.
I know what I would do... I would make the women behind the counter give me as many as I could hold, run/skip silently around the store shoving them in the air, and then buy them and run out. I would never visit said CCO again, as I would not want to hear any comment on my foolishness.

sss215

wow, 200K, that's crazy! I meant to call today and get one but I can't find my card. What they need to do is send them to Kentucky for shipping so they won't sell out next week.

Now with folks saying it looks like Ruby Woo, they are going to stay around a bit longer.

Yazmin

Just got my shipping confirmation from Melt. Can't wait to try these lippies out. Better be worth the price tag!

Status
Not open for further replies.