Les Beiges de Chanel

elegant-one

Thanks! Oh & way to sell the 02, LOL! You sound close to me in skin tone...which all in one shade do you use?
I mainly use the 01 light shade all over.
amuse.gif
I have a long-time love affair with Chanel face powders & JC's. I
heart.gif
them so much!

GreenEyedAllie

I mainly use the 01 light shade all over. :amused: I have a long-time love affair with Chanel face powders & JC's. I :heart: them so much!
I'm sorry! I meant what color you were in the fluid. Thank you so much for your help! I wish I had a freaking counter nearby, but then maybe it's better I don't, haha.

beautycool

7de32d3b_image.jpeg
Hi all well I been so bad and took the plunge after a month or two deciding if to have them I have always missed out on the others that chanel did before . I did try them both just quickly on my hand as I had my little boy with me but he was so good at the other counters too Anyhow the darker one is not orange it's a browny colour when swatched ( that's what I was worried about it being orange as I have to buy blind or from other peoples swatches ) but as I'm down at my mums where we used to live in same area I thought I pop to shops yep this gets me into trouble being I spent some of my holiday money for the us Anyhow I really love it ( 01) and the lip balm I would have lots of bavk ups for the balm It's so pinky on me love it :))) does show up on my lips I need the other powder one at some point if I can .... I love the different coloured boxes instead of the black ones but I do not like the high price rise on both the powders £44 where as the normal ones are £36 Oh chanel you do know how to get to your fans but we still buy it course we would Anyhow boots were doing a offer spend anything over £40 get 10% off So I paid £39 which isn't that bad I keep telling myself

urbis

For those interested in Peche Nacree' 2015 release:it's different from the original 2012 (?)spring release..definitely pinker and more pigmented than the original,which is peacher and shereer. I prefer the new version , a fine hue.

urbis

De
Hope you can figure out how to post this. I would love to see this pic. Which collection did the new one come out with? I forget.
Dear Win,today my mobile isn't supporting me. I hope I'll be able to post the pic In UE we aren't blessed with Beige Rose np,we only got Peche Nacree' repromoted,which I found out it's a different ( and IMO more wearable )shade from the original release. Only I'll be able link my poor pic ...

mkoparanova

In UE we aren't blessed with Beige Rose np,we only got Peche Nacree' repromoted,which I found out it's a different ( and IMO more wearable )shade from the original release. Only I'll be able link my poor pic ...
It's available in the UK, I can't offer you help right now because I won't be there in the next month, but you can order it, if you're willing to pay the crazy delivery charges.

urbis

Yeah,the infamous delivery charges. Chanel's marketing is often a puzzle: Last year we didn't have Impression np on the basis that it was "too yellow for european complexion" but this year we skipped the super-pink BeigeRose. Luckily the new Pn is a very nice shade

RockDiva

There's a UK restriction on international postage of nail polish, so I don't think retailers will honour an order for it.

urbis

in the end, here's my consolation prize: the lovely Peche Nacree 2015 versione on the left , while the original 2011 versione (originally released along the spring 2011 collection, with Blacl Pearl and Pearl Drop np) is on the right. I hope the difference between the two releases is clear (for me they are actually two different hues bearing the same name)
Please, don't even look at my unmanicured nails/hand

Latest posts