Les Beiges de Chanel

Medgal07

I generally don't wear foundation but have started using it because it also adds SPF and I did try mixing in the Sunkissed, but I can't really tell what the difference is. Maybe I need to put it on half my face as an experiment and see what it's doing.
Let me know how that pans out.

Medgal07

Worry not-- the food police have arrived. If craving that Cheesy southwestern flavor, how about some wings? I am a great believer in fulfu

Stand back-- the Food Police have landed. (That would be me.) I am going to create disturbance in your mind by telling you that the 101 for anyone with immune stuff is doing right by your gut. That means if you like cheesy Southwestern flavors (as I do) you create them with food ingredients that are healthy-- like how about some wings? I am serious. There is always a way to feed our cravings in a way that also builds health. And I will enable your makeup purchases but I will never enable you in undermining your health with poor nutrition. We love you and want you to find new ways to restore your health. I will support anyone who wants to do that, answer q's and whatever. Some of us have greater latitude and some of us do not. I have a very forgiving gut and immune system -- (but don't ask me about my ankles and knees and high heels). Some of us don't. Know what's true for you. Do right by your health. We are each individuals. No guilt. No drama. Just doing the best with what you have got.
I think you might have missed the part where I said I don't eat Cheetos
girlhaha.gif
in spite of my love for them-----I'm NA sensitive DT longterm steroid use and very

cognizant of how much NA is in various foods. Cheetos are great big no-no. It's a commitment that I embrace. I like wings---nice and spicy but I avoid them because
of their high fat content. I'll wear high heels on your behalf and you can eat my wings.

greengrin.gif

Pippilotta

The collection FINALLY arrived in my country. The shades are too warm for me so I only bought Lovely Beige nailpolish. I might get Precious Beige later in the summer, but right now my hands are too pale for it. I do wish Chanel would be just a little more interested in creating colors for cool blondes.

MakeupAli

I think you might have missed the part where I said I don't eat Cheetos
girlhaha.gif
in spite of my love for them-----I'm NA sensitive DT longterm steroid use and very

cognizant of how much NA is in various foods. Cheetos are great big no-no. It's a commitment that I embrace. I like wings---nice and spicy but I avoid them because
of their high fat content. I'll wear high heels on your behalf and you can eat my wings.

greengrin.gif
It's a deal. So happy you are making the good food choices for the sake of your health. And when I heard your shoe selections for the wedding, it was vicarious enjoyment of the gorgeous shoes. I have a good gut but weak joints and two weeks ago got a meniscus tear and have been limping around. Got treatment this past week and it's so much better, I'm amazed. Maybe I'll become bionic.

Icecaramellatte

I finally bought from this collection. All has shipped except the bronze blush stick and its the one I wanted the most. I'm feeling quite nervous about that.

Pippilotta

The collection FINALLY arrived in my country. The shades are too warm for me so I only bought Lovely Beige nailpolish. I might get Precious Beige later in the summer, but right now my hands are too pale for it. I do wish Chanel would be just a little more interested in creating colors for cool blondes.
Now it is later in the summer: got Precious Beige today.
blush-anim-cl.gif

MakeupAli

I finally bought from this collection. All has shipped except the bronze blush stick and its the one I wanted the most. I'm feeling quite nervous about that.
What did you wind up ordering?

I hope your bronze blush stick ships through soon. I think it's a lovely piece and slightly under-rated. Hope it gets there soon so you can enjoy it.

Icecaramellatte

What did you wind up ordering?

I hope your bronze blush stick ships through soon. I think it's a lovely piece and slightly under-rated. Hope it gets there soon so you can enjoy it.
All 3 blush sticks and Sunkissed liquid highlighter. I also threw in the Healthy Glow Powder in the bronze stripes too. I did not have any interest in this until I read Meddy liked it. Well, I think Meddy liked it. I can't find any reference to this anymore so I may have gotten that one wrong. We'll see how it works for me. I never did buy the regular healthy glow powder so I don't know how I'll feel about this one.

MakeupAli

All 3 blush sticks and Sunkissed liquid highlighter. I also threw in the Healthy Glow Powder in the bronze stripes too. I did not have any interest in this until I read Meddy liked it. Well, I think Meddy liked it. I can't find any reference to this anymore so I may have gotten that one wrong. We'll see how it works for me. I never did buy the regular healthy glow powder so I don't know how I'll feel about this one.
Nice haul. You should get some great looks out of those combinations. I am wearing Sunkissed and the Bronze blush right now.

Icecaramellatte

Nice haul. You should get some great looks out of those combinations. I am wearing Sunkissed and the Bronze blush right now.
Sounds gorge! I know I'll like Sunkissed because an MA used it in a makeover on me ages ago. I think it was with the summer collection with the orange gloss, Calypso. So many good things, I had to leave the permanent stuff out and I've always wanted it. I told myself I would get it this summer.

elegant-one

I hope you end up loving what you get! Meddy did like the Healthy Glow Powder ;) I'm still deciding on the bronze stick.

MakeupAli

Sounds gorge!  I know I'll like Sunkissed because an MA used it in a makeover on me ages ago.  I think it was with the summer collection with the orange gloss, Calypso.  So many good things, I had to leave the permanent stuff out and I've always wanted it.  I told myself I would get it this summer.
Well great summer looks for summer!

MakeupAli

N
  [COLOR=0000FF] I use a MAC 130 Duo Fiber Mineralize Foundation brush to swipe the blush stick and stipple the product onto my cheeks.  Precision is not required because I'll be then[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   stippling my foundation on [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]with a Chanel Blending Foundation Brush[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF](Stippling)[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]#7[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] or MAC # 187  Duo Fiber Liquid Foundation brush.  I put foundation everywhere else[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   on my face, saving the blush area for last because [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]there's less foundation on the brush at this point.  I stipple lightly over the blush to the desired degree of coverage or[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   how much blush I want to show.  Easy Peazy!  The look is polished and pretty [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]and blush doesn't look like it's just sitting in your face.  This technique was been life[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   changing for me as far as cream blush goes.[/COLOR]

Medgal07

It's a deal. So happy you are making the good food choices for the sake of your health. And when I heard your shoe selections for the wedding, it was vicarious enjoyment of the gorgeous shoes. I have a good gut but weak joints and two weeks ago got a meniscus tear and have been limping around. Got treatment this past week and it's so much better, I'm amazed. Maybe I'll become bionic.
Oh NO
icon_eek.gif
I'm glad your knee is better!!!!!!

Icecaramellatte

I tore into My Nordstrom box today only to find it contained my GWP only. I was mad then I realized it was my own fault. I actually did a Live Chat with customer service to get the GWP when I forgot to put in the code. I didn't have to have it but it had a Glam Glow product in it and I've been hearing so much about that brand on Spectra that I thought I should try it. So hopefully it will come tomorrow. I have one box coming tomorrow and one Thursday. My bronze stick was sent separately so hopefully it is the larger part of the order that is coming tomorrow.