Melt Cosmetics

Marsha Pomells

fd7123f5_image.jpeg
Normal vs over a black base
Looks reeally dupeable, but that purple though

Dolly Snow

Yeah idk.. they seem to stack on each other or something, she did call them stacks? I wonder if they are cheaper as a set or what...  How much would u pay for individual shadows? :p 
Yea magnetic stacks...four colors. Haha I have no idea...I'm thinkin they may sell them separate but I am prob wrong lol

dcarrington

I received my Black Friday order today. Speedy shipment as always. I was expecting to come maybe by Wednesday but hey...I am not complaining:) I ordered Bane, Belladonna2, Bang Bang and Summer!. I was pleasantly surprised with Bang Bang. I didn't think I would like the color on me but gave it a try anyone and I really REALLY like it! Even my husband commented on how nice it looked on me. Belladonna2 is a pretty red but I could have stalled on it for Stupid Love. Now Summer!... I love the color, LOVE the color. This is the color I wanted Riot House to be. But this *ish is patchy as H.E.L.L!!!!! The formula on this lipstick sucks major ass!! Has anyone else experienced the same with Summer!? Is this the general consensus on Summer! lipstick? This is so disappointing because it actually turned out to be a color that I would actually wear but it applies like S.H.I.T on me. smh.
Bane is still unswatched but I will play with it sometime this week. Ugh... I would have been over the moon if the formula for Summer! was like the others.

hoshiakari_

Not really feeling the purple one although I'm loving the golden sheen on the peachy one. That blue-grey looks promising, though.