Melt Cosmetics

dcarrington

blink.gif
DUHHHHH LOL!!! I am just too anxious. lol. Thanks for the clarification.

Prettypackages

Thanks Shontay!

How do you all like Darling?

I'm a lil leery of Blow after the issues you all have had...

Since my Spacecake grew legs and walked out I should replace that, but I have a feeling as soon as I buy it, it'll show up. I really hope the person I'm thinking of didn't steal it. *sigh* #rambling

babycheri

I got too excited and tried the coupon code at 11:59 PM lol but I finally picked up Bane, Blow, and Space Cake. I really wish DGAF restocked but oh well

Marsha Pomells

I got too excited and tried the coupon code at 11:59 PM lol but I finally picked up Bane, Blow, and Space Cake
I picked up Space Cake, Blow and By Starlight. To whoever posted the Black Friday discount code, thank you. I was able to use it in the UK and I can't wait for my goodies to arrive. Shame I missed DGAF

shontay07108

Thanks Shontay!   How do you all like Darling?    I'm a lil leery of Blow after the issues you all have had...   Since my Spacecake grew legs and walked out I should replace that, but I have a feeling as soon as I buy it, it'll show up.   I really hope the person I'm thinking of didn't steal it.  *sigh* #rambling
Darling was a damn disaster on me. Couldn't make it work for anything and I'd like to forget it ever happened.

dcarrington

LOL Dcarrington, what are you going to get?
I got Bane, Belladonna 2, Bang Bang and Summer. I have 11 all together now. Not sure if I want to get the last two. I was debating a backup of Starlight since that shade seemed to have changed at least 3 times. I love that color! It looks sooo nice.

dcarrington

SOOO Tell me about Shady Lady, Stupid Love and Bang Bang. Must haves?

I have Shady Lady and its really nice. I have come to realize that I am not much of a pink lover. I am happy I own it but I seem to be drawn to the dark colors or nudes.
Stupid Love is def a must have.
I was looking into that one before the order but didn't know if it was a Candy Yum Yum dupe. CYY did not look good on me at all.
Quote: Originally Posted by babycheri

I got too excited and tried the coupon code at 11:59 PM lol but I finally picked up Bane, Blow, and Space Cake. I really wish DGAF restocked but oh well
You are not alone. lol.