Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

foxxylatina07

I was thinking about getting Unicorn but I don't want to spend $20 bucks on it. Hopefully dupes for it will start popping up on Instagram. I've been wanting Pure Hollywood but it's out of stock in both Macy's.com and the abh website. I'll probably will try heading to herald square and see if I luck out but it kinda looks dupable.

ramarose

I want Craft so badly!! But needing to buy something else for free shipping is stressing me out...
I'm obsessed with this picture I got off google... Sorry didn't save her page. What is everyone's opinion on the formula? I've heard mixed things... Are they worth $20? I don't mind a bit of dryness but I can't stand flaking or when lipstick disappears into your mouth even when not eating and leaves just the edges left.... Any opinions would be appreciated!

Bubek07

la girl has a dupe for craft, also DOC Berry me is a dupe for craft.
i wanted it but i opted for the dupe

pinkcrush

I want Craft so badly!! But needing to buy something else for free shipping is stressing me out...
I'm obsessed with this picture I got off google... Sorry didn't save her page. What is everyone's opinion on the formula? I've heard mixed things... Are they worth $20? I don't mind a bit of dryness but I can't stand flaking or when lipstick disappears into your mouth even when not eating and leaves just the edges left.... Any opinions would be appreciated!
I have ABH liquid lip color in Potion and I love it! It's definitely matte but not drying on the lips as one might expect... I find it more comfortable to wear and more forgiving of lip texture than the KVD ones honestly... I wore Potion last nite and it did wear down after a few glasses of wine but by that time who cares lol!?

Vandekamp

What is everyone's opinion on the formula? I've heard mixed things... Are they worth $20? I don't mind a bit of dryness but I can't stand flaking or when lipstick disappears into your mouth even when not eating and leaves just the edges left.... Any opinions would be appreciated!
Me too. I love this ad. I love the lipstick she is wearing too. I must get this soon!

Vandekamp

I have ABH liquid lip color in Potion and I love it! It's definitely matte but not drying on the lips as one might expect... I find it more comfortable to wear and more forgiving of lip texture than the KVD ones honestly... I wore Potion last nite and it did wear down after a few glasses of wine but by that time who cares lol!?
Pictures my friend.

hayleyjenna

I really dislike ordering online on their site. I made an order on the release day of their summer collection (which was the 15th) and I still haven't gotten an email about shipping or anything! I contacted them a week later and they said "10 days" and it's been ten days now.
001_unsure.gif
It's odd because I just placed another order a few days ago and it already shipped? Has anyone had this problem before?

jenise

I really dislike ordering online on their site. I made an order on the release day of their summer collection (which was the 15th) and I still haven't gotten an email about shipping or anything! I contacted them a week later and they said "10 days" and it's been ten days now. :unsure:  It's odd because I just placed another order a few days ago and it already shipped? Has anyone had this problem before? 
Wow everytime I order I get it the next day! Definitely email them again

Vandekamp

I really dislike ordering online on their site. I made an order on the release day of their summer collection (which was the 15th) and I still haven't gotten an email about shipping or anything! I contacted them a week later and they said "10 days" and it's been ten days now.
001_unsure.gif
It's odd because I just placed another order a few days ago and it already shipped? Has anyone had this problem before?
When I order from therm it doesn't take longer than a week and we are on two dfferent coast.