Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

LiliV

Very pretty!!
Thank you!

I picked up the artist palette this weekend, so far my fav combo is Beigely and Unicorn for a smokey slate look. I'm actually surprised how versatile Beigely is! I love that it's khaki toned (at least on me) instead of a crazy silver, I always try to avoid buying silver shadows because I never use them

Alicerabitt

So Jealous D: . We don't have this brand in Germany . Does anybody know where i could get the Lavish Palette?? I haven't written enough posts, so i can't really look at the clearance bin
ohboy.gif

pinkcrush

I picked up the artist palette today! Does anyone know of any WOC eye looks with this palette??? There weren't many on YT... Should I be using Nyx Milk as a base or a regular eyeshadow base??? Some of the colors r rather powdery but I think they can be managed, any tips???

alexisweaver

I picked up the artist palette today! Does anyone know of any WOC eye looks with this palette??? There weren't many on YT... Should I be using Nyx Milk as a base or a regular eyeshadow base??? Some of the colors r rather powdery but I think they can be managed, any tips???
I definitely use my NYX Milk pencil as a base. Especially for the yellow. It helped out a lot! I wore it today, actually. I'll try and post a pick asap!

alexisweaver

Not the best photo (it's been a long day.... No, week!) So far Phresh is the only one out of the palette that I've had to work on and build up!
b99436a5_image.jpeg

LiliV

I definitely want Craft but I want to see some swatches for Unicorn. It looks like a muted Bambi in that photo

shontay07108

I'm interested in the eye products. My better judgement is telling to stay the hell away from those lipsticks, but Craft & Unicorn look so nice.