Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

Shars

I love Indiscretion and I'm a WOC. Its not ashy, and I've been in the sun and tanned some. It applies to the tops of my cheekbones much better than it swatches with my finger.

I like Indiscretion as well! It's very "day time appropriate" glow (As much as I'd like to shine like the high heavens everyday, I work in the corporate world in a conservative envirorment lol)

Prettypackages

I love Indiscretion and I'm a WOC. Its not ashy, and I've been in the sun and tanned some. It applies to the tops of my cheekbones much better than it swatches with my finger.

I like Indiscretion as well! It's very "day time appropriate" glow (As much as I'd like to shine like the high heavens everyday, I work in the corporate world in a conservative envirorment lol)
I liked it too. But I'm in no hurry to try the others.

montREALady

I liked it too. But I'm in no hurry to try the others.

I like Indiscretion too, not so much the design as I found it got a "dead pan" vibe sometimes, the ridges. I haven't been wearing the highlighters I bought last year much since they're in a case I don't always feel like going into. I've been wearing more of what I bought this year, been killing Sun Dipped Glow Kit. I want that new highlighter palette with the unique colors. Don't even know the name, not Sweets Glow Kit...ah, Moonchild! I wasn't buying makeup when it launched but it's supposed to restock this week.

boschicka

I like Indiscretion too, not so much the design as I found it got a "dead pan" vibe sometimes, the ridges. I haven't been wearing the highlighters I bought last year much since they're in a case I don't always feel like going into. I've been wearing more of what I bought this year, been killing Sun Dipped Glow Kit. I want that new highlighter palette with the unique colors. Don't even know the name, not Sweets Glow Kit...ah, Moonchild! I wasn't buying makeup when it launched but it's supposed to restock this week.

I thought that was you who had trouble with the ridges preventing you from picking up product well! The swatches of Moonchild on darker skin tones are gorgeous. I hope you get it!

montREALady

I thought that was you who had trouble with the ridges preventing you from picking up product well! The swatches of Moonchild on darker skin tones are gorgeous. I hope you get it!
Yeah, last year I was using my fluffy fan brush more but since using the RT Setting brush more I have less of that problem grabbing product. Is it?! I haven't looked at swatches tbh, I just like the colors in the palette!

fur4elise

ABH Master Palette By Mario for Holiday 2016!
anastasia-master-palette-by-mario-2-650x485.jpg anastasia-master-palette-by-mario-3-650x423.jpg
(reallyree.com)
I purchased, never opened & returned the Modern Romance. Ultimately the color combinations did not call to me.
NOW this palette, I would go for! Even though some of the colors are dupable, I love the combinations.

JulieDiva

View attachment 55605 View attachment 55606
(reallyree.com)
I purchased, never opened & returned the Modern Romance. Ultimately the color combinations did not call to me.
NOW this palette, I would go for! Even though some of the colors are dupable, I love the combinations.
Thanks for posting!!!!
I LOVE these swatches......ugh, this holiday season is looking like an expensive, cosmetic filled one. Better pull in my purse strings for the next few months......

fur4elise

Thanks for posting!!!!
I LOVE these swatches......ugh, this holiday season is looking like an expensive, cosmetic filled one. Better pull in my purse strings for the next few months......
LOL! You bet! I troll on the daily for newstuffs! ;) ~ Sigh...Ditto on the purse strings...though I am holding out pretty well from overdoing on errything that is coming out right now!

MaryJane

(reallyree.com)

Absolutely dupable and I don't need any more warm shadows but I LOVE ABH. I'll be getting this. You returned Modern Romance? It is one of my faves.

fur4elise

Absolutely dupable and I don't need any more warm shadows but I LOVE ABH. I'll be getting this. You returned Modern Romance? It is one of my faves.
I did return it. I really got it for the 3-4 red/purple shades.Call me cray cray but it just did not move me to use it. I had it for almost 2 weeks and never opened the box. Read quite a few reviews that talked about fall out/having to use a light hand, so that kind of swayed me to take it back. :confused:

It could be the time of year? Maybe the colors read more fall to me. The rest of the palette definitely had dupable colors. It is permanent, so I may reconsider it come September/October...lol One of these days I will get some ABH in my stash, either a Glow palette or the holiday e/s or maybe both :D

Prettypackages

it might be that time of year, b/c the colors are gorgeous. the shades were powdery, but you just have to pat your brush in the shadows, not swirl them around. I do my eye makeup first, so fall out doesn't bother me.

JulieDiva

LOL! You bet! I troll on the daily for newstuffs! ;) ~ Sigh...Ditto on the purse strings...though I am holding out pretty well from overdoing on errything that is coming out right now!

I think it is a great idea to look, plan, stalk....it keeps spending in check when you know something amazing is around the corner.....ahh love looking at the newstuffs!!

DILLIGAF

(reallyree.com)
I hate say this but it looks like the Morphe 35OS palette to me. I'd have to actually swatch it to see it I would buy it. I have a feeling this is going to sell out rather quickly.

ARmakeupjunkie

I did return it. I really got it for the 3-4 red/purple shades.Call me cray cray but it just did not move me to use it. I had it for almost 2 weeks and never opened the box. Read quite a few reviews that talked about fall out/having to use a light hand, so that kind of swayed me to take it back. :confused:

It could be the time of year? Maybe the colors read more fall to me. The rest of the palette definitely had dupable colors. It is permanent, so I may reconsider it come September/October...lol One of these days I will get some ABH in my stash, either a Glow palette or the holiday e/s or maybe both :D

I had the ABH palette for at least two weeks maybe three before I used it this weekend. You are right, the colors really do scream fall. I think they are pretty but, I was not too happy with the look I did with them and yes, those shadows are dusty as hell! I have not decided if I should return mine or not.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I'm kind of pissed I was taking a "makeup break" and missed Moonchild. Did it already go to Sephora/Ulta/Macy's?

The Moonchild palette will be back in stock on Monday on the Anastasia Beverly Hills website. As far as I know, they have not announced any plans for the Sweets or Moonchild Glow Kits to be sold at any other retailer other than their website but I hope they will eventually. I have some points to burn at Ulta and I would love to use them on both palettes so I won't have to spend any money out of pocket.

montREALady

I think it's exclusive to the ABH site, at least that's what some bloggers are saying.

The Moonchild palette will be back in stock on Monday on the Anastasia Beverly Hills website. As far as I know, they have not announced any plans for the Sweets or Moonchild Glow Kits to be sold at any other retailer other than their website but I hope they will eventually. I have some points to burn at Ulta and I would love to use them on both palettes so I won't have to spend any money out of pocket.

Thanks ladies. Yeah I would love to get it at Ulta or Sephora to gain some points at least.

Latest posts