SEPHORA Friends & Family 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenGirl

Agreed. The sale is only worth it if it's 20% off and I'm buying a $100 perfume or buying a few Nars blushes at once. But getting $2 off a $20 lipstick doesn't wow me.
I have a perfume that's 105 in my cart, so that's what I've been waiting for!!!!

cocotears

10% is less than the tax up here. Under 15% is not worth bothering with if you're in Canada, because most places (not all), you need 15% just to cover taxes. I'm also not sure how the F&F sales work up here, but the sale that was advertised seemed only to apply on line. There was no discount offered in store when I went. If it's online only, I'm really not interested. 
That's true. I would really like to use any sale discount in store as well. I don't want to have to pay shipping.

MissTT

In the US the sale is in store and online. Based on the instructions it looks like employees can't begin sending out the code via email until Oct 17th. I'm wondering if the emails can be registered before that day though so people can begin using their codes asap. Let me experiment with that... I also heard the online code can be used multiple times. The person that told me that isn't always right though so I would get everything you want the first time around.

KaysWays

I've been waiting for Sephora's vib sale as I have one hell of a cart waiting with them. Is the f&f going to happen in addition to the vib sale?

MissTT

The VIB sale hasn't been confirmed yet, but I'm expecting it to happen in November.

The website for employees to send email invites is up. Entering email addresses one-by-one is gonna be a PITA.

cocotears

The VIB sale hasn't been confirmed yet, but I'm expecting it to happen in November.

The website for employees to send email invites is up. Entering email addresses one-by-one is gonna be a PITA.
Is there a way you could make a spreadsheet or just copy and paste a list?

MissTT

I'm gonna try, but I'll have to copy and paste them 1-by-1 as I get them. If we could come up with a strategy that would be awesome. I'd like to help as much as I can, but I know won't be able to keep up.

cocotears

I'm gonna try, but I'll have to copy and paste them 1-by-1 as I get them. If we could come up with a strategy that would be awesome. I'd like to help as much as I can, but I know won't be able to keep up.
that sucks! the only thing i can think of is just putting all the emails into a list and copying and pasting each one, but i'm sure that would still take a lot of time. i'll sleep on it and see if i can think of a better solution.

Msfaszion

I would love to be a part of this list as well. My bday is on the 17th so I could buy myself a few nice gifts ... lol!

MissTT

I can copy and paste from a list, but creating the list is where we need to be creative. I'll sleep on it, too.

novocainedreams

*sigh* Just like last year then :-/ I got super lucky and a nice FB friend I had who worked at sephora gave me a code. It's my birthday I want to splurge! LOL, And try and reach Rouge. hah. I hope stuff is still there by VIB time.

Pheebz

Hi there, thanks for letting us know! Been waiting for this for sooo long and I'd love to be on the list too! Please send me an email with the code! I'd really appreciate that :) thanks and have a great day! Phoebe

MissTT

We may have figured out a way to get a virtual list going. I'll follow up tomorrow with more info. Off to bed as it's late at my house.

btw I'd prefer not to get lots of PMs from strangers about the code right now. If I "know" you I don't mind a PM, but for the most part I'd like to keep the conversation in this thread so I don't get inundated. Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts