SEPHORA Friends & Family 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamboPoet

Yes, lots of things sell out before the VIB sale; last year they sold out of the two perfumes I wanted as well as a cleanser I was DYING for, I was super bummed.
Oh that's horrible! Well then, if anyone else out can add me to their F&F list I would appreciate it. I know one person can't send out the code to the entire board (I think?) so if there's spare room in someones list I would appreciate it. If not, I'll pick up what I can during VIB! Right now there are 10% off codes but I'm holding off on using them b/c of of the sales coming up but maybe I should pick up one or two of my most wanted.

MissTT

A friend who works for Sephora told me that the VIB sale is November 7th or starts then. I sent you a pm
Ah, boo. That's so close to the other sale that people may miss out on some things. I remember lots of NARS blushes being sold out last year. Did you hear what the percentage would be?

I plan to help as much as I can, but at the least time expense to me. Email addresses are needed to get a code, but copying and pasting individual addresses from this thread/PMs is time-consuming. Having a single document that lists all the emails would be the easiest to work with. So how do we create that?
Resident smarty pants Richelle found a technique that might work to collect emails.
http://www.tammyworcester.com/TipOf...a_Spreadsheet_as_a_Virtual_Copy_Machine!.html
After reading this I'm thinking I could create a document, but I don't know that people would be able to edit it i.e. add their own email address. Is anyone familiar with this Google tip? Any other thoughts?

KaysWays

Ah, boo. That's so close to the other sale that people may miss out on some things. I remember lots of NARS blushes being sold out last year. Did you hear what the percentage would be? I plan to help as much as I can, but at the least time expense to me. Email addresses are needed to get a code, but copying and pasting individual addresses from this thread/PMs is time-consuming. Having a single document that lists all the emails would be the easiest to work with. So how do we create that? Resident smarty pants Richelle found a technique that might work to collect emails.  http://www.tammyworcester.com/TipOf...a_Spreadsheet_as_a_Virtual_Copy_Machine!.html After reading this I'm thinking I could create a document, but I don't know that people would be able to edit it i.e. add their own email address. Is anyone familiar with this Google tip? Any other thoughts?
I'm not familiar with this method, but I am on maternity leave so if you need someone to gather all the email addresses for you to be able to just copy snd paste (collectively of course), I'd be happy to do so for you.

MissTT

I'm not familiar with this method, but I am on maternity leave so if you need someone to gather all the email addresses for you to be able to just copy snd paste (collectively of course), I'd be happy to do so for you.
friends.gif
So sweet of you. I've got to get some work done so I can't really try to work on these all day for the next week or so. Do you want people to PM you?

Knope2012

I'm happy to help however I can. I'm familiar with Google Docs, but I haven't tried the trick listed above yet.

KaysWays

:frenz:  So sweet of you. I've got to get some work done so I can't really try to work on these all day for the next week or so. Do you want people to PM you?
Yes they can PM me their info and I'd gather for you. Since I believe you said sale begins Thursday,Ican send you the info collectively tomorrow evening for everyone to get the link for the following day.

KaysWays

I added my name to it but I really don't mind gathering the info. It just may be easier for MissTT to copy and paste the addresses then send the link. Trying to make as easy as possible for her by extending this courtesy to us.

MissTT

See if this works
Girl I think you've gone and done it! I actually don't even need names. Just need email addresses. Would you mind creating a new doc requesting emails only? By the way that was me with my bogus aol on there. The only thing is I accidentally deleted KaysWays' name and it stayed permanent. People's addresses can accidentally be deleted. I suppose we can deal with that as we go though. It will be easier to handle a few incidents rather than entering hundreds one at a time.

We're getting there KaysWays. I really appreciate you helping, too. I can easily copy and paste multiple addresses from any document.

looovemac

Anyone can add their names, all you have to do is copy their address!

Should have it so that people can edit it as well? Right now you can only add and that's it.
Richelle83 you are amazing!
Thank you MissTT and Richelle83!! I am trying to figure out how to add my email address.

KaysWays

Beautiful!!!! As long as it works for everybody. I'm just happy to be down lol. Thanks MissTT and Richelle!!! My email address is still listed on the first link. I don't know how to add on the second one. Sorry I'm a pain

Status
Not open for further replies.