SEPHORA Friends & Family 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lipstickdiva420

Me too! I only need $47 and I have a list over $300 long! Don't know why I am so excited about Rouge but I am! Kinda sad that I am but oh well!
smiles.gif
smh I just made VIB lmao.

LV2EVOLVE

What are you ladies lemming from the sale? So far I'd recommend: 1) Tarte blush palette, gorgeous packaging! 2) Hourglass Ambient palette 3) Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre set, best holiday value!!! 4) Tarte mini set with blush, oil and lippie The brand that disappointed me most was MUFE. I think their Blue Sepia palette rocks over their holiday palette this year. I wish they brought out the Holodiam powders in a pressed palette or just a set.

MissTT

in a pressed palette or just a set.
Thanks for the recommendations. I've checked out all except the Lorac set. Off to go look. I probably need to order whatever I'm going to be ordering from Sephora today. You ladies are gonna wipe out the stock. It seems to take weeks to restock some of the good stuff.

VeronikaJ

What are you ladies lemming from the sale? So far I'd recommend: 1) Tarte blush palette, gorgeous packaging! 2) Hourglass Ambient palette 3) Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre set, best holiday value!!! 4) Tarte mini set with blush, oil and lippie The brand that disappointed me most was MUFE. I think their Blue Sepia palette rocks over their holiday palette this year. I wish they brought out the Holodiam powders in a pressed palette or just a set.
I don't see the 3d liquid luster set on Sephora's site!?!

cocotears

I plan on purchasing the Hourglass palette and if the code is re-useable, passing it along to my mom so she can pick up some things for herself and a birthday and christmas gift for me (both in december), lol!

KaysWays

Both pf those Tarte sets are already in my cart. Along with -nars light reflecting pressed powder -nats foreplay -lorac unzipped set -bliss sugar scrub -occ matte mini set -mens sephora faves fragrance set Me being home is foing to be no good for my savings Wow just looked at the Hourglass palette. Also looks beautiful but I have to draw the line somewhere lol

LV2EVOLVE

Both pf those Tarte sets are already in my cart. Along with -nars light reflecting pressed powder -nats foreplay -lorac unzipped set -bliss sugar scrub -occ matte mini set -mens sephora faves fragrance set Me being home is foing to be no good for my savings
Congrats! I'm home too. Everyday I think she's coming, but it's a false alarm. NARS Foreplay has been on my list for ages now, lol. It's very beautiful and oddly enough I don't own Orgasm or their major blushes. I've been wanting to try Illamasqua's Hydra Veil.

KaysWays

Congrats! I'm home too. Everyday I think she's coming, but it's a false alarm. NARS Foreplay has been on my list for ages now, lol. It's very beautiful and oddly enough I don't own Orgasm or their major blushes. I've been wanting to try Illamasqua's Hydra Veil.
Awe you have a little one coming too. How cool, congratulations! Yes that foreplay won't go away so I'm finally giving in. I may add another single blush as those are always in demand too. I don't own any Illamasqua yet. Just started really collecting last year. So much to buy lol

LV2EVOLVE

Awe you have a little one coming too. How cool, congratulations! Yes that foreplay won't go away so I'm finally giving in. I may add another single blush as those are always in demand too. I don't own any Illamasqua yet. Just started really collecting last year. So much to buy lol

How
Cool. And moving it to this section  has really slowed down the traffic I noticed. If I've got your email address as of now you should be getting an invite. I may not have responded back to your  PM though because, well, I'm working. LOL. The rest should be adding their name to this list which I will be checking several times per day. Richelle I'll let you know when I pull the list so you can perhaps delete the older email addresses since we don't have a numbering system. It will work though. I really appreciate you making this a breeze.
How do I join the list? I would love to join it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.