SEPHORA Friends & Family 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAngel8595

Sorry, I kinda went through the thread real quick but Sephora's "big" yearly sale is just 10% off? I just started shopping at sephora this year.....I was an Ulta girl lol. I'm VIB (about $400 away from rouge)......I have not bought anything (except UD Vice 2.....I couldn't resist!) waiting on this sale. Kinda disappointed it's only 10%, for some reason I thought it was more.

MissTT

Poops and ladders, Richelle! This version doesn't work as well because when I copy and paste it copies the initial numbers. I'd have to go back through and delete every single number. Should we go back to the spreadsheet? And no we don't want people to be able to edit the doc, only add to it. If they mess up their email they can just type it again.

DeeDee2013

Agreed. The sale is only worth it if it's 20% off and I'm buying a $100 perfume or buying a few Nars blushes at once. But getting $2 off a $20 lipstick doesn't wow me.
Actually, you'll get $4.00 off.
lol.gif

MissTT

Perfection ladies! Thanks to everyone that pitched in. Hoping this will be easy peasy lemon squeezy as my daughter says.

Do the invites say that you can use the code more than once?

MissTT

Will someone be adding the comments to the doc so I can do a simple copy/paste?

Hmm, I wonder when the emails will go out. I started sending them yesterday. I've been sending them out today, too. They must be waiting to release the codes.

Richelle83

Will someone be adding the comments to the doc so I can do a simple copy/paste?

Hmm, I wonder when the emails will go out. I started sending them yesterday. I've been sending them out today, too. They must be waiting to release the codes.
Yep! Doing that as people post.

MissTT

Cool. And moving it to this section has really slowed down the traffic I noticed.
If I've got your email address as of now you should be getting an invite. I may not have responded back to your PM though because, well, I'm working. LOL. The rest should be adding their name to this list which I will be checking several times per day. Richelle I'll let you know when I pull the list so you can perhaps delete the older email addresses since we don't have a numbering system. It will work though. I really appreciate you making this a breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.