SEPHORA Friends & Family 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocotears

Whew the list is long!!
icon_eek.gif
yikes! i didn't even realize the thread had been moved here because i was on mobile, imagine if it had stayed in cosmetic discussion!

Ajigglin

Cool. And moving it to this section has really slowed down the traffic I noticed.
If I've got your email address as of now you should be getting an invite. I may not have responded back to your PM though because, well, I'm working. LOL. The rest should be adding their name to this list which I will be checking several times per day. Richelle I'll let you know when I pull the list so you can perhaps delete the older email addresses since we don't have a numbering system. It will work though. I really appreciate you making this a breeze.
just added my email.
thank you all for this, seriously. i really appreciate it.

Odelia

10% is less than the tax up here. Under 15% is not worth bothering with if you're in Canada, because most places (not all), you need 15% just to cover taxes. I'm also not sure how the F&F sales work up here, but the sale that was advertised seemed only to apply on line. There was no discount offered in store when I went. If it's online only, I'm really not interested.
Hmm I remember last year for the VIB sale it had to be in store, which totally bummed me out simply because I'm not hear one :(
Unless you are talking about the employee F&F?

I wonder if this F&F code would work for Canada even
hmm.gif

kittkat

wow

just added my e-mail address to the list (I think) anyway thanks don't know if I'm too new to participate? just joined but long time lurker.

in any case learning to navigate the site, so excuse me if I overstep.

thanks
sigh.gif

GoldenGirl

Miss TT and Richelle, you guys are ROCKSTARS!!!!

I did get your PM Miss TT but then added my email again to the list. That's what I get for not reading the entire thread first! LOL!

Sawwy about that!

MissTT

Quote: Originally Posted by AmorePacificLuv Will we receive our invitations tomorrow or on Thursday? I'm super excited to shop
cheerleader.gif
You ladies are awesome!

I have no idea when the invites will go out. My screen says: a unique code for 20% off has been sent to XXXXXX but so far no one has received them. I'm thinking they'll go out within the next 24-36 hours.

Richelle83

I'm going to make the list private a minute so I can catch up, Miss TT can you let me know who was the last address you used?

Hazeleleanor

I have no idea when the invites will go out. My screen says: a unique code for 20% off has been sent to XXXXXX but so far no one has received them. I'm thinking they'll go out within the next 24-36 hours.
I know I thanked you before. But, you are going above and beyond!

Brendax33

I wasn't able to add my email.
It said permission needed.

I know it's private for now in order to catch up so I will be checking back.

Thank you!
pretty.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.