SEPHORA Friends & Family 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexs1209

im confused :( so if i sent a permission request that means my email was added too?... -and thanks to both of you!!-

Richelle83

im confused :( so if i sent a permission request that means my email was added too?... -and thanks to both of you!!-

Quote: Originally Posted by MrsJordan

I was confused about that too!
Yes, if you sent a request with your email address it in, then I received a notification that you wanted to be added to the list.

MsEm1

This is such a sweet thing you are doing! Thanks ever so much.
eyelove.gif
I was denied access through google drive so I just sent a request for access.
The items I am drooling over are the set of MUFE Eyeliners, Formula X polish set, and a new brush set.

GoldenGirl

I go to sleep and wake up and see more awesomeness! You guy are so smart putting that list together and updating it as long as it is.

Thank you ladies so much for hooking up this rag tag bunch of makeup addicts!
cheerleader.gif

MamboPoet

I have no idea when the invites will go out. My screen says: a unique code for 20% off has been sent to XXXXXX but so far no one has received them. I'm thinking they'll go out within the next 24-36 hours.
Thank you so much for going out of your way and doing this!
bouquet.gif

DimePieceD

Agreed. The sale is only worth it if it's 20% off and I'm buying a $100 perfume or buying a few Nars blushes at once. But getting $2 off a $20 lipstick doesn't wow me.
I always get an additional 10% off the sephora sales in cashback. I shop using studentrate.com (You don't need to be a student to use this site.) Once you have $25 in cash back it's deposited into your paypal account. I always wait until a VIB sale and shop using studentrate.com. it takes like 60 days to get ur money, but it's well worth it to me.

prettygirl

Ahh ok I missed this earlier I believe.

Removed the link for now due to both of our schedules. If you sent a request I will get an email so no need to worry about it. Please no PM's, will post the link again probably after 7pm est(16th).
Thank you, both to you Richelle and MissTT! You girls are the bomb dot com.

I'll be checking back after 7pm for the updated link. Until then.. I will be filling my cart w/ useless stuff..
sigh.gif

Lipstickjunkii

I am beyond tardy to the party but I would love a code too if possible. I just took a read through this thread and I will check back for the updated link as well. Thanks so much to Miss TT and Richelle, mucho appreciated.

MissTT

Richelle I'm going to be available for about 4 hours this afternoon so feel free to open the link back up and I'll begin working on it.

You're welcome ladies. I'm glad I'm able to share the love.
kissy.gif

chipoman81

Sent in a request too! Really hoping to receive a code thanks to the generosity and effort going on in this thread! :)

Anisa

I sent a PM to Miss TT and also a request through the link Richelle83 put up. not sure it went through! You guys are absolutely amazing for doing this for us gals! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.