SEPHORA Friends & Family 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

PixieDancer

Cool. And moving it to this section has really slowed down the traffic I noticed.
If I've got your email address as of now you should be getting an invite. I may not have responded back to your PM though because, well, I'm working. LOL. The rest should be adding their name to this list which I will be checking several times per day. Richelle I'll let you know when I pull the list so you can perhaps delete the older email addresses since we don't have a numbering system. It will work though. I really appreciate you making this a breeze.
You PM'd me so I wasn't sure if I was already on your list.... I don't want to add it again and cause a problem. I tried to click the link here but it said I had to request permission? I'm not sure. I know you're too busy to bother w all this, so if I get an email I appreciate it hun! If not, that's ok. I REALLY appreciate what you and Richelle are doing here! WOW you both are such sweeties!

Tatiana87

VIB sale is normally early-mid November. I remember this because last year at Mall of America Sephora had the VIB sale then a week or so later on Black Friday they had another 20% off until 10:00am so I got lucky with the 20% for 2x. I hope they do that again this year. I need to stock up on an alterna shampoo and that's $32 a pop ( It helps a lot with my hair loss due to pcos) .

Richelle83

VIB sale is normally early-mid November. I remember this because last year at Mall of America Sephora had the VIB sale then a week or so later on Black Friday they had another 20% off until 10:00am so I got lucky with the 20% for 2x. I hope they do that again this year. I need to stock up on an alterna shampoo and that's $32 a pop ( It helps a lot with my hair loss due to pcos) .
Yeah around the first week of November and lasts about two weeks, sounds about right.

MissTT

If we exchanged PMs then you definitely got the invitation sent. No need to get on the list. I've entered the emails into the system up to cindylikescats. If a few people could post when the invitations start coming out that would be great. I just want to make sure it's working.

Tomorrow I have 3 meetings at my day job and then work a shift at Sephora so I'll be MIA. At the end of my 14 hour day I may not feel like logging into Specktra, but I will try to be motivated. I know people are excited and anxious.

Msfaszion

*sigh* Just like last year then :-/ I got super lucky and a nice FB friend I had who worked at sephora gave me a code. It's my birthday I want to splurge! LOL, And try and reach Rouge. hah. I hope stuff is still there by VIB time.
Cool and my bday is on Thursday so shopping makes me happy.

Richelle83

If we exchanged PMs then you definitely got the invitation sent. No need to get on the list. I've entered the emails into the system up to cindylikescats. If a few people could post when the invitations start coming out that would be great. I just want to make sure it's working.

Tomorrow I have 3 meetings at my day job and then work a shift at Sephora so I'll be MIA. At the end of my 14 hour day I may not feel like logging into Specktra, but I will try to be motivated. I know people are excited and anxious.
Ahh ok I missed this earlier I believe.

Removed the link for now due to both of our schedules. If you sent a request I will get an email so no need to worry about it. Please no PM's, will post the link again probably after 7pm est(16th).

Status
Not open for further replies.