All Things Sephora

Genn

I was looking at the self-made palette too. I don't have any ABH palettes. I wanted the couture one but for some reason never ordered it.

Medgal07

In the paraphrased words of Erine "Reading is of uttermost importance". It freaking says "Coming Soon" @_@ I'm gonna head over there and start reviewing reviews lol
werd.gif

Bronwyn

Does anyone think the pearlin the new Becca palette will be made into a compact at some point? That's the one I'm most excited for of the trio. I guess blushed copper would work as a shadow for me.

montREALady

Dear Lawd... You have got to wonder how some people are able to function throughout the day. :/

Sephora really needs to wait to open the review section until the product is available for sale. Their review section is a train wreck.

ETA: Closing it off until it is available wouldn't work anyway - people can still write reviews before they receive it.. Perhaps someone should be monitoring the comments a little more... because some of us really do use the reviews to help us decide on whether to purchase or not.. it is so aggravating..
Heaven help them. LOLLLLL!

novocainedreams

Does anyone think the pearlin the new Becca palette will be made into a compact at some point? That's the one I'm most excited for of the trio. I guess blushed copper would work as a shadow for me.
YES. They said it will be a new one for spring 2016. That's why im not getting the palette, since i have champagne pop already and i don't want the other color.

Bronwyn

YES. They said it will be a new one for spring 2016. That's why im not getting the palette, since i have champagne pop already and i don't want the other color.
Thanks for letting me know :) I might hold off then. I already own maryluminizer and champagne pop is pretty easy to dupe.

Ernie

Sooooo the mauvember lipstick is canada exclusive :unsure: :sigh: " [COLOR=333333]Hi Canada![/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]We're excited to announce that for the month of November, we are teaming up with The Movember Foundation with the release of a custom Mauve(ember) shade for sale exclusively in Sephora Canada stores and on Sephora.ca.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] Inspired by her Father’s winning battle with prostate cancer, BITE founder, Susanne Langmuir, wanted a fun, easy and meaningful way for women to support the men in their lives facing health issues. Our custom blended mauve shade is a way for women to proudly participate, spark conversation, and ultimately raise funds for men’s health during the month of Movember. 100% of BITE's proceeds from each 100% natural Mauvember lipstick will go directly to The Movember Foundation - the leading global organization committed to changing the face of men’s health. We hope you all #JointheMauvement!" [/COLOR]
No, too sad. :eek:

novocainedreams

Sooooo the mauvember lipstick is canada exclusive :unsure: :sigh: " [COLOR=333333]Hi Canada![/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]We're excited to announce that for the month of November, we are teaming up with The Movember Foundation with the release of a custom Mauve(ember) shade for sale exclusively in Sephora Canada stores and on Sephora.ca.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] Inspired by her Father’s winning battle with prostate cancer, BITE founder, Susanne Langmuir, wanted a fun, easy and meaningful way for women to support the men in their lives facing health issues. Our custom blended mauve shade is a way for women to proudly participate, spark conversation, and ultimately raise funds for men’s health during the month of Movember. 100% of BITE's proceeds from each 100% natural Mauvember lipstick will go directly to The Movember Foundation - the leading global organization committed to changing the face of men’s health. We hope you all #JointheMauvement!" [/COLOR]
That's a bummer. The other info about it said sephora.com and sephora.ca, darn. You would think for a charity item they would want as many sales as possible, but maybe they can only make so many since the money is being donate.

TwiggyPop

Review for the new Becca palette: daveyz  
rating.gif
  -10.26.15 So I'm confused are they totally sold out is this out of stock? because I was told it doesn't come out till the 27th. Have they been pre-selling it? Or does it just say out of stock because it doesn't come out till tomorrow? And I don't care if this isn't a review I'll post whatever I want

Mayanas

I think im the only person who got the Stila liquid lipsticks sets? I got the 2 sets 1 at sephora the other one at Planet beauty, someone else? They have 3 sets but the third one is too bright.

laurennnxox

Do ya'll think VIBRouges will get an email for the early acess sale? Like one I can bring in store for my 20% off? I'm at college and sephora sends all my sale cards like that to my permanent billing address. :( I'd like to be able to go in store because I have an exchange.

MaryJane

My Kat Von D Lolita lip duo arrived yesterday. I'm wearing Lolita II today and I think the description of 'terracota rose is accurate'. On me (I have almost no pigment in my lips) it's definitely rose with a hint of brown/orange. I'm going to get the full size when it's available.

I swatched Lolita I on my hand and it was definitely more brown than rose but I haven't tried it on my lips yet. I wonder if they really did correct the production issue where one batch was more brown. I've read quite a few comments on Sephora that seem to indicate even recent purchases are still brown.

dash4

People are freaking out in the review section of Sephora's website about the Becca palette... but Jaclyn Hill and Sephora - both confirmed it won't be "live" and available for sale until 12pm EST.. (of course there are people who set their "alarms" at midnight to get it, etc...oy vey )..

Anyway if you are planning on getting it - then I would suggest filling your cart with everything else you want... so you are ready.. I don't know if it will sell out quick, but I know I want to use my 20% coupon on it ... so I am not taking any chances.

I really only want it for the pressed version of Pearl, since they don't carry the full size. ( The size of each highlighter is only a bit bigger than a MUFE shadow).

karlaedith

People are freaking out in the review section of Sephora's website about the Becca palette... but Jaclyn Hill and Sephora - both confirmed it won't be "live" and available for sale until 12pm EST.. (of course there are people who set their "alarms" at midnight to get it, etc...oy vey ).. Anyway if you are planning on getting it - then I would suggest filling your cart with everything else you want... so you are ready.. I don't know if it will sell out quick, but I know I want to use my 20% coupon on it ... so I am not taking any chances. I really only want it for the pressed version of Pearl, since they don't carry the full size.   ( The size of each highlighter is only a bit bigger than a MUFE shadow).
I dont know if you are aware of, but becca will release the pressed version of pearl in spring 2016, like i already have CP so i will wait until pearl gets released next year

Vineetha

Do ya'll think VIBRouges will get an email for the early acess sale? Like one I can bring in store for my 20% off? I'm at college and sephora sends all my sale cards like that to my permanent billing address. :( I'd like to be able to go in store because I have an exchange.
You can! There will be an option to print it out in the page that displays your rouge details even if you don't get the physical card!!