All Things Sephora

msvluvsmac

Do ya'll think VIBRouges will get an email for the early acess sale? Like one I can bring in store for my 20% off? I'm at college and sephora sends all my sale cards like that to my permanent billing address.
ssad.gif
I'd like to be able to go in store because I have an exchange.
We usually do because you can RSVP for the in store event. I've been keeping my eyes glued to my emails.
type.gif
clapping.gif

novocainedreams

The Marc Jacobs lip set is back in stock and I hadn't used my 20% off yet! So my final buy was.... MJ lip set MUFE palette Bite lip crayon set Viseart Sultry Muse palette- now I have the complete set! Bite 250 perk Happy Birthday to me! And a lovely Canadian is grabbing the Bite Mauvember lipstick for me!

novocainedreams

Question, where is this 20% off coupon coming from? Is it for vibr? If so, I didn't get one :cry:
It was from the friends and family sale, the codes came from Sephora employees kind enough to share. The VIB/VIBR starts in another week, the emails haven't gone out yet. If you are VIBR it starts the 6th, if you are a VIB, it starts the 10th I believe.

YarahFlower

It was from the friends and family sale, the codes came from Sephora employees kind enough to share. The VIB/VIBR starts in another week, the emails haven't gone out yet. If you are VIBR it starts the 6th, if you are a VIB, it starts the 10th I believe.
Ok, I haven't had my cup of coffee yet...i got one of those. I thought maybe you were referring to a separate coupon... *walks to my coffee machine* :lol:

montREALady

I saw that too and was going to post about it in the Anastasia Beverly Hills thread. I'm glad you got it when it was cheaper (and you used a coupon code to get an additional discount too!)!
Yes, that's where I got the info that it was a $1 cheaper than everywhere else
girlhaha.gif
I paid $27 for the palette + tx.
yahoo.gif

dash4

Just ordered the Becca palette! Wish Mauvember was live in the US, but I could not wait to order because I scared the becca palette would go OOS..

I am getting the Anastasia Self-Made palette from Ulta though.. They sent out 20% off coupons and I am only 100 points shy of 2,000 points (IE, $125 worth of free stuff)..

dash4

Yes, that's where I got the info that it was a $1 cheaper than everywhere else
girlhaha.gif
I paid $27 for the palette + tx.
yahoo.gif
yeah, I just saw Ulta still has it at $35.. bummer.. but with the 20% discounts - it makes it only $0.80 cheaper and I want to buy it from there cuz I am so close to 2,000 pts..

jenise

Just ordered the Becca palette!  Wish Mauvember was live in the US, but I could not wait to order because I scared the becca palette would go OOS.. I am getting the Anastasia Self-Made palette from Ulta though.. They sent out 20% off coupons and I am only 100 points shy of 2,000 points (IE, $125 worth of free stuff)..
I just used my 20% and points at ulta and only spent $40 on $250 worth of stuff

montREALady

yeah, I just saw Ulta still has it at $35.. bummer.. but with the 20% discounts - it makes it only $0.80 cheaper and I want to buy it from there cuz I am so close to 2,000 pts..
If Ulta had something like Flash Shipping I would shop there more.

dash4

If Ulta had something like Flash Shipping I would shop there more.
I know - Ulta's shipping takes around 10 days (from order date to delivery) - for me. A few times - it took over 2 weeks. When I ordered my Vegas Nay palette - it came in 2 days... which was so weird and I had hoped they changed their shipping.. but I have ordered many times after - and it is back to being snail speed... I just love their point system so much that I have learned to be patient. I have so much other makeup to play with that I try to focus on that.. ;) Plus I order from hautelook which legit has the slowest shipping on earth.. you REALLY have to learn patience if you buy from hautelook frequently.. lol