All Things Sephora

awickedshape

I like her, I just don't buy her albums or anything else, lol. There are a few items I like but I'll probably aim to get one thing and call it a day.

Yeah, I don't necessarily hit the target market for this collection but a few things are cute.

Yes, that Ecotools fluffy one is my hg, I remember when we all bought it, lol. I loooove mixing Rose Gold and Topaz with my foundation! Yes, it came out with her collection first. I should have swatched it yesterday at Macy's but I completely forgot about it relaunching.

Of course I forgot about it until lunchtime lol

I'm slightly bummed that I can't shop this new Target collaboration but say what lol

ARmakeupjunkie

Just throwing this out there but, I am so glad this sale is over with! OMG! At the rate I was going, I would soon be living in a Sephora box house with all my purchases!

boschicka

Just throwing this out there but, I am so glad this sale is over with! OMG! At the rate I was going, I would soon be living in a Sephora box house with all my purchases!

Ha, that's how I am with the 20% sale in the fall! I feel your pain. But I bet you got some really great items. I'm glad I pulled the trigger on the Viseart Minx palette b/c it seems to be sold out now.

montREALady

Yay!
[h=1]LVMH Signs Rihanna to Create a Makeup Brand[/h]http://wwd.com/beauty-industry-news/color-cosmetics/lvmh-rihanna-makeup-brand-10409670/
Excerpt:
"The Rihanna makeup brand will be the third major color cosmetics project that Kendo has undertaken, following those by Kat Von D Beauty and Marc Jacobs Beauty.
Kendo has given Rihanna the opportunity to play a key role in the development of her brand and the longevity of a long-term relationship. The company also offers a deep bench of development talent and a global reach in distribution. In markets where there are no Sephora stores, other, suitable retailers will be found."

I created a thread...http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php/113883-Fenty-Beauty-by-Rihanna

fur4elise

Yay!
LVMH Signs Rihanna to Create a Makeup Brand

http://wwd.com/beauty-industry-news/color-cosmetics/lvmh-rihanna-makeup-brand-10409670/
Excerpt:
"The Rihanna makeup brand will be the third major color cosmetics project that Kendo has undertaken, following those by Kat Von D Beauty and Marc Jacobs Beauty.
Kendo has given Rihanna the opportunity to play a key role in the development of her brand and the longevity of a long-term relationship. The company also offers a deep bench of development talent and a global reach in distribution. In markets where there are no Sephora stores, other, suitable retailers will be found."

I created a thread...http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php/113883-Fenty-Beauty-by-Rihanna

Yup Yup! I was going to post when I say the blurb on WWD! I knew someone would beat me to it here! LOL!

I'm glad the Love Note sale is over too! I did not buy anything because 10% to me is not enough incentive! However, my :heart: list grew exponentially with lust worthy goodies. I'm still $20 off of becoming VIB, so I'll pick up a small goody in the near future...then I'll be set for the big fall sale! ;)

lipstickaddict

I am right there with you! Was not planning on making ANY more purchases yesterday, but then got sucked into the last day sale madness and placed three more orders. Yikes! Thank goodness it's over! :roflmao:

Monsy

Yay!
LVMH Signs Rihanna to Create a Makeup Brand

http://wwd.com/beauty-industry-news/color-cosmetics/lvmh-rihanna-makeup-brand-10409670/
Excerpt:

oh God please no...

Monsy

I am disgusted by any celebrity having their fragrance/makeup whatever. not that i have anything against rihanna i have against the trend of celebrities in the beauty industry
I hope LVMH keeps it sephora only

elegant-one

YES!!!! I got three more boxes today :rofl:2 more tomorrow lolol!!! I noticed that they put up new items AFTER the sale.
I am right there with you! Was not planning on making ANY more purchases yesterday, but then got sucked into the last day sale madness and placed three more orders. Yikes! Thank goodness it's over! :roflmao:
HAHAHAHA! Yep my friend :rotfl::five::heart:

lipstickaddict

I need someone to tell me which Guerlain bronzer to get. I'm torn between Four Seasons Nude 00 or Blondes 02, or the Light Blondes (mosaic)...I want a bronzer that will look natural and not orange. I'm also debating TF Terra. My only and HG bronzer currently is MAC Golden Rinse for reference. Thank you!!

Well, I just picked up both the Guerlain four seasons nude 00 and TF Terra, and I must say that I am in love with both! Both are incredibly natural looking and such amazing all around products - pricey, but worth it! Definitely get the Guerlain 00 nude, and if you can splurge on Terra too, do it!

Last edited:

montREALady

I am disgusted by any celebrity having their fragrance/makeup whatever. not that i have anything against rihanna i have against the trend of celebrities in the beauty industry
I hope LVMH keeps it sephora only

She's a big influencer and at the end of the day that's what brands are looking for, $$.

fur4elise

I don't actually need any more bronzer until approximately the year 2062, LOL. But, in 2062, I will try one of those for sure haha

Bwahahaaaa! That's like me with lipsticks and highlighters!

Bronzer & Highlighter problem here!
:hide: The Guerlain 03 Brunettes is in my "must" list now right next to the LM highlighter Seduction! :scram:

Actually what I really want/need is a beautiful compact with finishing powder in it! Suggestions ladies?

Latest posts