All Things Sephora

Shars

I didn't either until recently (RT fan). LOL. I have one Sephora brush, the airbrush concealer that I LOVE. I haven't gotten around to buying any others...

I just remembered it's not the RT one I have, it's the Eco tools one. Which is super beautiful but I've just NEVER used it lol. I'm really impressed with their brushes but I'm not willing to pay full price for them lol.

Never got Barbados Girl you know. I should have just for the name. Back then I wasn't a highlighter freak. $80 e/s palettes, totally scares me...are they worth it?

Barbados girl here lol. I think that was in the Rihanna collection first, no? I'd get it just for the name, too, but like you, I hardly use liquid highlighters. Although, I had one from Sephora that I used to mix with my foundation and it looked sooo amazing. I probably will start doing that again at some point because I really liked the effect. I'm still deciding if I need the Becca Topaz SSP.

elegant-one

Of course Tom Ford and now the Viseart palettes pop up just in time for the sale haha. I'm going to continue to resist the Theory palettes (only because I have the MUFE neutral palette that I love).

Update te on the Guerlain 4 Seasons bronzer- I purchased it in shade 03 Natural Brunettes yesterday. I thought Elegant was exaggerating her love for the compact, but my gosh...it is one of the most beautiful things I have held. I'm wearing it today and never knew a powder meld with the skin so beautifully. I am obsessed!

:rofl::five: Its beautiful inside & out.
I just went and saw what I wrote earlier and it is so riddled with typos! Sorry y'all.

I went after work and purchased the Burberry heart blush. I'm so excited to use it tomorrow!

That's ok, my posts are always riddle with typos & all sorts of randomness :22::roflmao:

I hope you love that blush. For me, the pink highlighter is super pretty.

elegant-one

Of course Tom Ford and now the Viseart palettes pop up just in time for the sale haha. I'm going to continue to resist the Theory palettes (only because I have the MUFE neutral palette that I love).

Update te on the Guerlain 4 Seasons bronzer- I purchased it in shade 03 Natural Brunettes yesterday. I thought Elegant was exaggerating her love for the compact, but my gosh...it is one of the most beautiful things I have held. I'm wearing it today and never knew a powder meld with the skin so beautifully. I am obsessed!

Ha! Yeah, I think it's best to check them out in person. I used the Malibu Berry trio yesterday, with the darkest shade as sort of blush contour and the middle shade on the apples of my cheeks. It was pretty. I was happy with it. The colors worked nicely together. I feel like I should be happier b/c there's nothing wrong with it, but I'm just...meh. So weird.
I have yet to use the Culver City Coral trio. I saw swatches in a video of the Pacific Coast Pink trio and two of them looked nearly the same, so I skipped that one.

The berry trio looks lovely. I really want the PCP one. Is the powder smooth/nice? We all have times where everything seems meh LOL!

GreenEyedAllie

I need someone to tell me which Guerlain bronzer to get. I'm torn between Four Seasons Nude 00 or Blondes 02, or the Light Blondes (mosaic)...I want a bronzer that will look natural and not orange. I'm also debating TF Terra. My only and HG bronzer currently is MAC Golden Rinse for reference. Thank you!!

boschicka

I need someone to tell me which Guerlain bronzer to get. I'm torn between Four Seasons Nude 00 or Blondes 02, or the Light Blondes (mosaic)...I want a bronzer that will look natural and not orange. I'm also debating TF Terra. My only and HG bronzer currently is MAC Golden Rinse for reference. Thank you!!

You could get away with 00 or 02, but I vote for Blondes 02. The mosaic has glitter....tiny....sparkles.

Alysse011

Mosaic does have tiny sparkles, which could be good or bad depending on what you want. When I swatched them yesterday they were all beautiful. Blondes 02 has a more red undertone. Also, the 4 quadrants aren't as diversified in depth or tone as the others. Nude 00 was very natural and gave a little something to my skin but I imagine no one would know I had on bronzer, I would just look like I had healthy color. Also, Blondes 02 was red toned. I feel like that may not be incredibly helpful, but they're so different and it really depends on what you want.

Summary-
nude 00 would be best, in my opinion, if you want something natural that gives a flush of very believable color. Like you have a healthy complexion. Also the pink shade is nice and the quadrants have more variety

Blondes 02, again in my opinion, would be best if you like the idea of a red undertone and think that goes best with your complexion. It will give a more obvious "just back from a holiday and sunkissed" vibe. The quadrants do not have as much variation.

both are gorgeous!

montREALady

Eh I'm not a Beyonce fan anymore and nothing from that line really pulls me in (especially considering the price points). It's for the best b/c by time I check in on it online it'll be sold out.
I like her, I just don't buy her albums or anything else, lol. There are a few items I like but I'll probably aim to get one thing and call it a day.
I was checking out some pieces but I haven't decided yet
Yeah, I don't necessarily hit the target market for this collection but a few things are cute.

I just remembered it's not the RT one I have, it's the Eco tools one. Which is super beautiful but I've just NEVER used it lol. I'm really impressed with their brushes but I'm not willing to pay full price for them lol.

Barbados girl here lol. I think that was in the Rihanna collection first, no? I'd get it just for the name, too, but like you, I hardly use liquid highlighters. Although, I had one from Sephora that I used to mix with my foundation and it looked sooo amazing. I probably will start doing that again at some point because I really liked the effect. I'm still deciding if I need the Becca Topaz SSP.
Yes, that Ecotools fluffy one is my hg, I remember when we all bought it, lol. I loooove mixing Rose Gold and Topaz with my foundation! Yes, it came out with her collection first. I should have swatched it yesterday at Macy's but I completely forgot about it relaunching.

elegant-one

Honey...Guerlain 4 seasons 00 nude is THE most natural looking "bronzer" I have ever used. The texture is just skin-like perfection. And, Gold Rinse is my other fave too :)

GreenEyedAllie

You could get away with 00 or 02, but I vote for Blondes 02. The mosaic has glitter....tiny....sparkles.

I've also found the Mosaics to be more sheer as well!

Mosaic does have tiny sparkles, which could be good or bad depending on what you want. When I swatched them yesterday they were all beautiful. Blondes 02 has a more red undertone. Also, the 4 quadrants aren't as diversified in depth or tone as the others. Nude 00 was very natural and gave a little something to my skin but I imagine no one would know I had on bronzer, I would just look like I had healthy color. Also, Blondes 02 was red toned. I feel like that may not be incredibly helpful, but they're so different and it really depends on what you want.

Summary-
nude 00 would be best, in my opinion, if you want something natural that gives a flush of very believable color. Like you have a healthy complexion. Also the pink shade is nice and the quadrants have more variety

Blondes 02, again in my opinion, would be best if you like the idea of a red undertone and think that goes best with your complexion. It will give a more obvious "just back from a holiday and sunkissed" vibe. The quadrants do not have as much variation.

both are gorgeous!

Honey...Guerlain 4 seasons 00 nude is THE most natural looking "bronzer" I have ever used. The texture is just skin-like perfection. And, Gold Rinse is my other fave too :)

Thanks!!! I knew I could count on you to spend my money! :D

Monsy

4 season nude 00

Kaidan

I can't vouch for Tom Ford, but I can for Mac (Golden which is ok good but nothing spectacular), Guerlain (FS 00 Nude, TLS 04 Sun Blondes, Emilio Pucci, and Terra Tropica), and Too Faced (their little black book of bronzers was great, but only one bronzer barely worked out for me because the rest were too dark or obvious). Like everyone wrote from Guerlain the best choice is 00 Nude from the Four Seasons line. It's the most natural bronzer I own and probably the best one from their perm terracotta bronzers, especially for fair, light, and light-medium. 02 Blondes is great too but I still prefer 00. This blog may be a bit helpful: http://www.shamelessfripperies.com/...bronzers-ebony-08-nude-00-moyen-brunettes-05/

The mosaic ones are meant to be sheer and have a bit of sparkle, but they're really good too. My favorite is 04 Sun Blondes but I think it's time for them to revamp the line or at least the packaging.

fur4elise

You really love that mascara huh? I think I've seen you mention it a bit. I need to check it out. We recently won the L'Oreal account at work.

I love Definicils too! I already have super dense (a double/triple lash line) lashes. Thank you mom & dad! ;) The formula is thin enough to coat but not clump & gives me length (& life!). 2 coats almost creates the illusion of falsies on me.

I saw them the other day when I was casually browsing online!!! I have so many of them in my loves list! I'm going to pick up a few from their booth at the makeup show if they have them out. I think the discount there is going to be 40%!

Eeeek!! I'm trying to be good... I'm trying to be good... EEEKKKK!! LOL!

Me too, me too! Want Minx bad!

I had to use so much self control not to order that same palette along with Minx. Minx is enough just for me to see if I like it. Plus, I haven't even been wearing eyeshadow lately.

Minutes later...wanting Minx even more! :hide:

Moyen 05 Brunette now in my :heart:s list...sigh...the lust of it all! (e.t.a. Now switched to 03 Natural Brunettes according to Monsy, the bronzer queen! ;) )

Last edited:

Sabrunka

For anyone that wants the new Viseart palettes, you can get them for $10 off on musebeauty until april 30th with code "trendmood10". It's more of a discount than what sephora gave :)

Rinstar

I can't vouch for Tom Ford, but I can for Mac (Golden which is ok good but nothing spectacular), Guerlain (FS 00 Nude, TLS 04 Sun Blondes, Emilio Pucci, and Terra Tropica), and Too Faced (their little black book of bronzers was great, but only one bronzer barely worked out for me because the rest were too dark or obvious). Like everyone wrote from Guerlain the best choice is 00 Nude from the Four Seasons line. It's the most natural bronzer I own and probably the best one from their perm terracotta bronzers, especially for fair, light, and light-medium. 02 Blondes is great too but I still prefer 00. This blog may be a bit helpful: http://www.shamelessfripperies.com/...bronzers-ebony-08-nude-00-moyen-brunettes-05/

The mosaic ones are meant to be sheer and have a bit of sparkle, but they're really good too. My favorite is 04 Sun Blondes but I think it's time for them to revamp the line or at least the packaging.

She makes me want Ebony and I am NC20 LOL

Jayjayy

Nope, never. I was just in a Mac store the other day looking at brushes and I didn't even notice it.

Isn't it huge, though? lol I decided to order the brushes b/c I know I didn't see it in store the day before and I'm tired of asking employees and them giving me blank looks about products. Nevermind that the store locator says it's in that store.

You just reminded me that I have a RT fan brush that I got in a set awhile back. I did use it a few times, but I guess I didn't fall in love with it. The Sephora one is just so pretty that the fan brush fever jumped into me, I guess.

Yeah is huge LOL!! But I find it easy to get a precise highlight. Monsy is right though, the MAC fan brush is great. I also have the Real Techniques & Ecotools one. I prefer the MAC fan brush to them both, but the RT fan is pretty similar. Lately I've been using large fluffy eyeshadow brushes to highlight.

Latest posts