All Things Sephora

Genn

Masks seem to the trend lately so I was looking at a couple on Sephora. Did anybody else notice the Tony Moly mask with snail mucin???! :eek:

Medgal07

rofl.gif
OMG I LOVE that! I'm going to TM that too & make T-Shirts with that on it. SO Funny!
friends.gif

I know 2 other people that would order that T-Shirt from me
th_roll1.gif
type.gif
party.gif
cheerleader.gif
Give me a V, V, Give me an M, M
cheerleader.gif
girlhaha.gif

DLuxJessica

Masks seem to the trend lately so I was looking at a couple on Sephora. Did anybody else notice the Tony Moly mask with snail mucin???!
eeksign.gif
Snail slime is super popular right now in Asian countries. I like it for my skin, especially in combination with bee venom.
winkiss.gif

YarahFlower

[COLOR=0000FF]   What makeup did you order???[/COLOR]
Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation Giorgio Armani liquid summer Guerlain Lingerie de peau foundation Dior skin Nude Air foundation Bareminerals serum concealer x2 Giorgio Armani master corrector #2 Laura mercier setting powder Nars eyeshadow duo in Isolde Ysl beige tribute Farmacy lip bloom ...and I just put more in my cart after placing the above order :eek:hboy:

pretty_melody

Im excited to pop into sephora on friday. It'll be a reward for dealing with my biopsy. Im curious to try the LM cake liner for tightlining. What does everyone else use to tightline. Everything I use transfers to my waterline

pretty_melody

Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation Giorgio Armani liquid summer Guerlain Lingerie de peau foundation Dior skin Nude Air foundation Bareminerals serum concealer x2 Giorgio Armani master corrector #2 Laura mercier setting powder Nars eyeshadow duo in Isolde Ysl beige tribute Farmacy lip bloom ...and I just put more in my cart after placing the above order :eek:hboy:
I have an obsession with foundations, the armani corrector is fabulous

YarahFlower

I have an obsession with foundations, the armani corrector is fabulous
My obsession with foundations has occured just recently! I figured now would be a good time to stock up on my favorites! Glad to hear about the corrector, it was a total blind buy for me. What shade do you wear in the corrector?

pretty_melody

My obsession with foundations has occured just recently! I figured now would be a good time to stock up on my favorites! Glad to hear about the corrector, it was a total blind buy for me. What shade do you wear in the corrector?
I believe its the salmon color. I dont have it anymore,but I scrapped that thing clean. Used it for well over a year, every day

karlaedith

I placed an order on macys friday night for the advanced night repair face serum and eye serum, its been a year since i used them amd i really wanted to use them again and there is like an offer online where you buy 2 advanced night repair items and get a gift set with the ANR face serum 1.7oz, the eye serum and a small bottle of micro essence, also got a deluxe sample of the dimension shape+fill expert serum, a perfume sample, a bobby brown face cream packette and a nice mirror, and just like sephora my order will come in 3 separate items my ANR items will arrive this thursday but the samples Dont have delivery date yet

YarahFlower

I believe its the salmon color. I dont have it anymore,but I scrapped that thing clean. Used it for well over a year, every day
Yea I got the salmon shade too. I believe it's #2. What do you use now? I have insomnia and my under eyes are suffering because of it. I've never needed concealer or corrector until now :cry:

Latest posts