All Things Sephora

GreenEyedAllie

For those of you who have placed multiple orders, why do you do that instead of placing one huge order?  I've done the same, so I'm just trying to understand the psychology of it!
Two main reasons for me. First, I'm like the person who said earlier they get sticker shock, cull their cart, then go back later because they miss what they culled. This time, stuff restocked after my first order that wasn't available when I placed the big guy.

squirtlesquad54

I have never gone so overboard during a Sephora sale like I have during this one :eek:hboy: I feel kind of guilty for spending so much money, but really happy that I got everything I wanted lol My final haul was: CLINIQUE Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Intense CLINIQUE All About Eyes Rich CLINIQUE Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliator CLINIQUE Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector boscia Pore Purifying Black Strips Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Limited Edition VIB Rouge 71 Black Red SEPHORA COLLECTION hakuho-do + SEPHORA PRO Kanpeki Perfection Brush Set BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Gold BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal NARS Nars Steven Klein Collaboration One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Mother Kat Von D Lock-It Featherweight Primer Kat Von D Innerstellar Eyeshadow Palette MAKE UP FOR EVER 120 Medium Powder Fan Brush And the Jack Black Industrial Strength Hand Healer

elegant-one

Ok, I have a big rant
amuse.gif

If you do a Sephora review (or any review really) can you PLEASE say which shade you got
sigh.gif
They rave about a shade that is the 'perfect shade' & never have the sense to say what it actually is
huh2.gif
geesh

squirtlesquad54

Ok, I have a big rant :amused: If you do a Sephora review (or any review really) can you PLEASE say which shade you got :sigh: They rave about a shade that is the 'perfect shade' & never have the sense to say what it actually is :huh: geesh
I noticed that too! Sometimes just because one shade is great, doesn't mean they all are lol

Ajigglin

For those of you who have placed multiple orders, why do you do that instead of placing one huge order?  I've done the same, so I'm just trying to understand the psychology of it!
Because KVD never wants to restock all her ish at one time. I can't believe BNA made an appearance! Smh.

GreenEyedAllie

Ok, I have a big rant :amused: If you do a Sephora review (or any review really) can you PLEASE say which shade you got :sigh: They rave about a shade that is the 'perfect shade' & never have the sense to say what it actually is :huh: geesh
Yaaas! Drives me BONKERS! I'm glad Beautylish auto populates that info.

smileyt06

[COLOR=0000FF]Well w/20% off and cash back greater than 5% it's just smart shopping---I might have just placed one last order.  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Going back to my time-out corner now.[/COLOR] :yaay:  
Exactly why I didn't feel so bad lol

Medgal07

I have only one more lipstick on my wishlist- which I don't need to buy during the sale (since I have a mini from the holiday set): Marc Jacobs Infamous.
I was just thinking---what if you lose your mini----um it is tiny and easy to misplace. You'll kick yourself later for not getting a full size w/20% off
greengrin.gif

Mayanas

Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation Giorgio Armani liquid summer Guerlain Lingerie de peau foundation Dior skin Nude Air foundation Bareminerals serum concealer x2 Giorgio Armani master corrector #2 Laura mercier setting powder Nars eyeshadow duo in Isolde Ysl beige tribute Farmacy lip bloom ...and I just put more in my cart after placing the above order :eek:hboy:
My friend can you tell me the colors or numbers for foundation. Please? I think you are NC 30 35 like me.

Latest posts