All Things Sephora

montREALady

Yay

I'm not alone.

I like the palettes but no the lipstick they never called me. Idkw

All of the UD lipstick swatches are underwhelming so far. That brand lures me in, but rarely ever hits the spot for me.

You are not alone! I haven't bought any UD lipsticks yet either. :D

Aside from Gwen's Firebird and Wonderland lipsticks and liners when they launched, I've only bought UD lip stuff on clearance: a couple saturated gloss sticks (Naked and Lovechild), Mrs. Mia Wallace liner, Gwen stuff (Ex-G lipsticks and liner, 714 lipstick and Rock Steady pencil) and After Dark Matte from Macy's a couple weeks ago. Most from this year! Oh wait, getting Mad Hatter tomorrow (I have gift cards and wanted the packaging). Their palettes have always been my fav also Maya. Love their liners too and UDPP.

Last edited:

DarylandCarole

Thanks for the links to the UD watching, @awickedshape. I do have a few of the first Revolution lippies and I like them. I love their packaging, too. I'm sure I'll be picking up a few of these, even tho I have more lipsticks than I know what to do with.

montREALady

Noon EST for many things, I've noticed.

Me too, I went back and looked at another order, lol.

The Pat McGrath Skin Fetishes went live btw. I bought Golden in store this morning. I took pics of the display which I love. You can't try the products, they're in a glass case. Only Time Sq and Union Sq got them. I got mine at Time Sq and they said they got about 300. One guy said 200 so who knows.

20160510_101212_wm.jpg

20160510_101331_wm.jpg

20160510_101337_wm.jpg

Me=geek
20160510_101302_wm.jpg

Last edited:

elegant-one

Ugh, Sephoras samples just stink! And somebody NEEDS to tell Nars to stop giving away the Orgasm blush - enough already with it!

elegant-one

Me too, I went back and looked at another order, lol.

The Pat McGrath Skin Fetishes went live btw. I bought Golden in store this morning. I took pics of the display which I love. You can't try the products, they're in a glass case. Only Time Sq and Union Sq got them. I got mine at Time Sq and they said they got about 300. One guy said 200 so who knows.

Me=geek
View attachment 54106

You are too adorable!!!!

montREALady

elegant-one

I got all emotional when I saw it, seriously! WTF! LMAOOOOO!

Hmmm, is that worth the 500pts you think?

I don't think so ...unless you do not own orgasm blush LOL!

Ugh. You weren't joking. All the samples and rewards suck.

(They'll do Laguna next time just for you)

:rofl:I was so excited when I saw Nars...until I read what was in it. I still have 2 Nars mascara samples that I haven't even tried yet.

shontay07108

I ordered one of the new Bite shades. That funky lavender color. My Anastasia Brow Wiz is down to nothing and I had to order it and just threw in the Bite lipstick. Can't wait to try it.

laurennnxox

Becca x Jaclyn hill part 2

View attachment 54112

I am really excited for this! It looks stunning-- both the packaging and the products! I have a fear that CP will become Becca's Orgasm/Laguna-- in everything. I have it as a full size (two actually, before they announced it was perm I got a backup because I was making a serious dent -_- ) and it in the little glow trio palette. But hell- I will buy this! The swatches that I've seen on IG look amazing, and I haven't been failed yet by a becca powder product.

honey on boost

Not sephora related but HSN has $25 off $50 if you checkout with Visa Checkout (works like paypal & google wallet)

I stocked up on beauty blenders and some too faced items. :boink:

Latest posts