All Things Sephora

shellygrrl

Staff member
Hello lovelies!!! I've been MIA here for way too long! How has everyone been?

Is there a big launch today? For some reason the Sephora website keeps saying there's too much traffic.

Well, it is Mother's Day this weekend, and there's currently a 3x points on fragrance until tomorrow, so maybe a bunch of people are taking advantage at the last minute? *shrugs*

elegant-one

temptalia has almost 60 swatches and only Hitch Hike is calling me. and maybe im the only person here who doesnt have any UD lipstick :oops:

Hi! I wanted to tell you that I tried the Korres Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Mask because you said you loved it so much - I really love it too! It made my skin look bright, youthful & hydrated. Thanks!

Mayanas

Hi! I wanted to tell you that I tried the Korres Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Mask because you said you loved it so much - I really love it too! It made my skin look bright, youthful & hydrated. Thanks!

Yay yay

I'm happy that you also love it. I was really impressed after 3 days.

I tried the cleanser in that line but didn't work for me. My skin felt so dry after wash my face. I kept using Greek yoghurt cleanser.

Icecaramellatte

Picked up Lancome Liqui Pencil in the black shade. It is really dark. I swatched it in store and couldn't get it off with the makeup remover and it was still on my hand the next day. So far I like it.

fur4elise

Yay
I'm not alone.
I like the palettes but no the lipstick they never called me. Idkw
^^^^^I have a grand total of 3! 2 of which I just picked up on clearance :eek: Of the swatches so far I like maybe 2 colors. As usual I go for those dang fuchsias! But wow! According to the preliminary swatches, there are a few very poor performing duds! Yeah not swayed until I swatch in person!

Picked up Lancome Liqui Pencil in the black shade. It is really dark. I swatched it in store and couldn't get it off with the makeup remover and it was still on my hand the next day. So far I like it.
I have fallen in love with the Definicils mascara again! ;)

DMcG9

Has anyone tried anything from Farmacy? Their rise n shine and also the nighttime moisturizer look interesting.

Only their lip blooms which I enjoy but I think are overpriced. I bought a few in the November sale. I'm considering branching into the brand a bit more but not right now. I hope someone else can provide some insight on this question too.

Mayanas

Sephora, Macys and Nordstrom are not in the Ebates % 15 cash back :(:(

i was ready to buy Nars summers collection just one blush and one lipgloss/liquid lipstick

Monsy

for the triple fragrance points i only ordered Replica lazy sunday morning rollerball. Should receive it today. I love how soft and light it is. I almost ordered the big bottle.

Ingenue

Has anyone tried anything from Farmacy? Their rise n shine and also the nighttime moisturizer look interesting.

I have their Skin Dew which I really like when my face is dehydrated. Full of good things and doesn't feel heavy or greasy on my face. I've even worn it over makeup when a matte look has gone wrong and I don't have time to fix it.

Alysse011

Sephora, Macys and Nordstrom are not in the Ebates % 15 cash back :(:(

i was ready to buy Nars summers collection just one blush and one lipgloss/liquid lipstick

I remember last year (and also maybe 2014), Nordstrom and Sephora were part of a one day special. Neiman's is a one day only (for today), so maybe they will pop up with cash back for one day only later this week. I hope so, because I've been saving some more expensive purchases for the 15% cash back at Nordstrom. I want to use a triple points day on them plus 15% back.

@dmc & @ingenue - thank you for your help! I am going to play around with some of their stuff when I go into the store this evening.

franlynne

You are so welcome dear! Let me know what think of them when you try them out :)
You were so right!! You described them perfectly. Cherry Blossom IS one of the prettiest pinks ever and perfect for Spring into Summer. Thanks for all your help. How is that darling grandchild of yours doing? I hope they live close enough so you can see her often.

Latest posts