All Things Sephora

LUVISLUV

So don't kill me guys.. I have an off-topic question. Does anyone have a MUFE pro card? They're releasing a limited edition artist shadow collector's set that I need but its MUFe online exclusive..no Sephora. :(
The limited edition items are never eligible for discount! :-/

Medgal07

***NOTE: My rep said they're only extending the 20% ONCE, so just be aware. She offered to add anything else I wanted. I got another CL, and that my dears is it for me this sale*******
yahoo.gif
Which one did you get Allie???

Icecaramellatte

What? You're not convinced that the single piece of bubble wrap doesn't prevent everything from slamming around during shipping?

This drives me bonkers! Sometimes they get lucky but most of the time something arrives shattered. Why is it so difficult for these stores to realize makeup is fragile!?!?
Oh it wasn't even wrapped in the bubble wrap! There was a double layer of bubble wrap on the very bottom of the box. All the items were stacked on top of each other with the box of moisturizer upside down. A few pieces of paper were on top of the items.

smileyt06

My two online orders came finally. Still missing one should be here Saturday. I forgot to take a pic of what I got in JCP which was a lot but owell lol
4080bafb_image.jpeg

smileyt06

My Sephora told me they would allow me to shop tomorrow so I'm going to get everything I wanted no hoding back lol. I can't wait for lunch to come around tomorrow

Medgal07

Oh it wasn't even wrapped in the bubble wrap! There was a double layer of bubble wrap on the very bottom of the box. All the items were stacked on top of each other with the box of moisturizer upside down. A few pieces of paper were on top of the items.
That's just disgraceful!!!!
ohboy.gif

honey on boost

I don't know what it is about that fragrance but men chase me when I wear it
lmao.gif
I love it!! I get chased by men and women when I wear it
girlhaha.gif
Some lady was following me around Target until she finally blurted " you smell so delicious" my husband was like " i think she wants you"
lmao.gif

dash4

I keep putting in and taking a ViseArt palette out my cart. I have mostly skincare and repurchases in there now..I need to stay out this forum because I cant justify spending $80 more than what my cart already is..lol
Which Viseart palette? If it is the Dark Mattes... I can not GUARANTEE it... but it is highly unlikely you'd regret it.. That palette is sooooo good.
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenEyedAllie

Thanks! I snagged it, too!! I was able to do it over the phone and get my 20%!

***NOTE: My rep said they're only extending the 20% ONCE, so just be aware. She offered to add anything else I wanted. I got another CL, and that my dears is it for me this sale*******
Dang it ! Later in the day - when the code stopped working... Buxom's Filthy Rich came back in stock and I ordered a custom Buxom palette.. I wish I would have called CS and asked if they would extend it for me... I never even thought of that. Anyway, glad you still got your discount!!

Rasbury

Hmm...I think I'm going to add an Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush to my VIB order. I just have to decide between Incandescent Electra and Diffused Heat. And I am trying to be very firm with myself that I don't need both.

boschicka

Hmm...I think I'm going to add an Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush to my VIB order. I just have to decide between Incandescent Electra and Diffused Heat. And I am trying to be very firm with myself that I don't need both.
I vote for Diffused Heat! It's the only HG blush I kept.

Genn

Are ardency inn pigments awesome or overhyped? Do they break easily?
I really like them. I have Sunday and Rose gold. Idk if the break easily because i don't travel with them. I've had them since last Christmas. If I would have waited a year I could have bought the duo

Latest posts