All Things Sephora

DLuxJessica

If you ask super sweet, I'll do another arm of nudes and in better light!
winks.gif
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I just spit out my drink.
rofl.gif

DarylandCarole

Also, is there a specific time when the VIB code goes live?
I'm hoping midnight. I just tried it and it said it hasn't started yet. I am mostly getting skincare, since I have so much make up already. Although now I'm remembering I wanted to try a Nars Audacious lippie. Ugh, so many things I want.

Has anyone tried the SK-II Emulsion or the Caudilie Resveratrol eye lifting balm? They're both so expensive but my skin is starting to lose elasticity and I need something other than Retin-A. (My skin doesn't like retin-A every day) I'd love to know if anyone has tried these and could rate them for me.

DarylandCarole

I think that sephora is trying to prevent problems with the site by separating the rouge from the VIB on the sales. That may also be the reason that we didn't got a code to share with a friend. Last year was totally madness with all the people that got they orders cancelled. I have my order ready for VIB sale. All I wanted (except two things) are still available. Hope I can get the rest.
I noticed that a lot of the items that I wanted were sold out. I thought it might be something they do with popular items that they know everyone will buy. "You get 20% off but nothing you want is available". :)

Rasbury

Completely forgot one of my makeup bffs is VIB until she asked me earlier tonight what time the sale would start.

I'm assuming 12am PST/3am EST. That seems to be the time they've been using.
Thanks. That's what I figured, but I wanted to make sure. Unfortunately I'm EST and I just can't do a 3AM haul. Hopefully the things I want will still be in stock by morning.

Shars

Thanks. That's what I figured, but I wanted to make sure. Unfortunately I'm EST and I just can't do a 3AM haul. Hopefully the things I want will still be in stock by morning.
I've been checking to see if the VIB code would work for me but it just says that the promotion hasn't started yet. 12 PST is 4am for me so I'm definitely turning in now. Fingers crossed that what you want will still be in stock tomorrow and that Ebates/Mr. Rebates will be high!!

Prettypackages

I've been checking to see if the VIB code would work for me but it just says that the promotion hasn't started yet. 12 PST is 4am for me so I'm definitely turning in now. Fingers crossed that what you want will still be in stock tomorrow and that Ebates/Mr. Rebates will be high!!
what is the vib code?

Bronwyn

I really like them. I have Sunday and Rose gold. Idk if the break easily because i don't travel with them. I've had them since last Christmas. If I would have waited a year I could have bought the duo
Yeah, the duo deal is a really good price.

Medgal07

I love it!! I get chased by men and women when I wear it
girlhaha.gif
Some lady was following me around Target until she finally blurted " you smell so delicious" my husband was like " i think she wants you"
lmao.gif
PRICELESS!!!!!! I'm howling so loud right now I frightened the dog!!!! That's hysterical!!!! I believe it!!!! The odd
thing is, I'm not crazy about the fragrance but when everyone else reacted so positively to it when I wore, I thought
what the heck!!!! So now I just have fun with it!!!
shrugs.gif

Medgal07

how would you describe the scent? Floral? Clean? Woodsy?
It has notes of grapefruit with juicy, explosive red orange, providing citrus splash to elegant jasmine and white musk. Base notes of the composition mix vetiver, cedar and iris, leaving a fresh, gentle, elegant and subtle trail. Men, and in HOB's case women, seem to follow the trail
lmao.gif

Prettypackages

It has notes of grapefruit with juicy, explosive red orange, providing citrus splash to elegant jasmine and white musk. Base notes of the composition mix vetiver, cedar and iris, leaving a fresh, gentle, elegant and subtle trail. Men, and in HOB's case women, seem to follow the trail
lmao.gif
ohhh nice! I must get it.