All Things Sephora

FuuHouhouji

Mr. Rebate is 7% cashback (if anyone use it) I got everything I wanted except Armani eyes to kill mascara :) My mosturizer got back un stock yesterday. :D I'm happy with these purchase

singer82

Lol right! My mother came into my room and was like man do you have enough lipsticks... gotta Love people's reactions haha. I was going to skip all makeup this go round but decided on Cava lipstick last minute (thanks to elegant-one♡). Oh the life of a lippy addict ;)
I've only got two lips, on my face. Can I possibly buy any more lipsticks?  The answer is yes!

Medgal07

I've only got two lips, on my face. Can I possibly buy any more lipsticks?

The answer is yes!
lmao.gif
I know----what's wrong with us.
shrugs.gif
I purchased 10 lipsticks
icon_eek.gif
​I already haven brand new lipsticks that I've not even touched. Short of a head transplant giving me two more lips it'll be a while before I even get to them!!!

Prettypackages

I'm trying to decide if I like Vengeful, it's giving me rosacea cheeks (hush @montREALady ) I am fighing an ear and sinus infection and on antibiotics. (3rd one since May b/c sick coworkers won't stay home) Anyway, my coworker comes up to me and says I can tell the medecine is working, your cheeks are red. LMAO I was wearing vengeful!!

Medgal07

I'm trying to decide if I like Vengeful, it's giving me rosacea cheeks (hush @montREALady ) I am fighing an ear and sinus infection and on antibiotics. (3rd one since May b/c sick coworkers won't stay home) Anyway, my coworker comes up to me and says I can tell the medecine is working, your cheeks are red. LMAO I was wearing vengeful!!
girlhaha.gif
I say give it another go---and go lightly. It's a great color for you. What do you think of the highlighter?

singer82

Made my order already...So why am I still adding things ugh! Lol. I'm just glad I can come to a place where I'm not alone! :bigheart: Don't know why I didn't start ebates forever ago! And should have done it before I made this haul. Smh What's a good face primer? Sounds like Hourglass and Smashbox seem to be the favs.

stephshopaholic

I placed my vib sale order and made rouge for the first time ever...it was the damn flash shipping lol. Anyway I got nirvana white 3.4oz, kvd shade and light eye palette, kvd damned liquid lip and kvd thunderstruck.

stephshopaholic

Also FYI if anyone likes real techniques' brushes they are buy one get one for a dollar at kohls and you can do free store pickup and there's a 15% off code or a 30% off code if you have a kohls credit card. I got 4 regular brushes for $15 and two of the bold metal ones for $20.

Vineetha

Also FYI if anyone likes real techniques' brushes they are buy one get one for a dollar at kohls and you can do free store pickup and there's a 15% off code or a 30% off code if you have a kohls credit card. I got 4 regular brushes for $15 and two of the bold metal ones for $20.
You can also use harvest15 code to take $10 off!!

mstiffanynicol

I placed my order this morning and became rouge, and now that more items I want are back in stock It won't allow me to apply the vib20 code smh. Get it together Sephora!