MAC Nasty Gal Collection (Dec 4, 2014)

Marsha Pomells

0f3f7905_2015-03-0611.36.11.jpeg
Wearing MAC Runner lipstick (sans makeup lol).
Looking good

rinacee

This is Gunner over OCC's Feathered lip pencil (white lip pencil) it makes the color much more vibrant on me, on it's own gunner is much darker and not as fun since I have a lot of dark purples I prefer it brightened like this.
Love this. I played around with Gunner over my OCC pencils too. My favorite combo was Gunner layered over Pool Boy. I got SO many compliments that day!

stephshopaholic

Love this. I played around with Gunner over my OCC pencils too. My favorite combo was Gunner layered over Pool Boy. I got SO many compliments that day!
I'll have to try that! I love the pool boy pencil but I've only been wearing it under colourpop raw or line crime's no she didn't and using it as an eyeliner.

MissElle12

It is in stock on the Canadian site. Maybe they just messed up the sites?

Maybe! Lol I was so confused

Quote: Originally Posted by Vandekamp

I'm glad that I backed up Stunner and Runner. I passed on Gunner. It was too dark for me.
Still haven't tried on Stunner and Gunner. I LOVE Runner. It's the perfect burgundy!

montREALady

LOL probably...they've been pretty good at it the last few months

Maybe! Lol I was so confused

Still haven't tried on Stunner and Gunner. I LOVE Runner. It's the perfect burgundy!
They're a hotmess.org.edu. I saw it in the email too. I love Gunner! That was the only one I wanted when it launched. Stunner looks nice though.

Vandekamp

LOL probably...they've been pretty good at it the last few months Maybe! Lol I was so confused Still haven't tried on Stunner and Gunner.  I LOVE Runner.  It's the perfect burgundy!
You have to try on Stunner. It's beautiful. Runner is gorgeous too.

Prettypackages

Wearing Runner today, it taste funny. Is this the collection (and Rocky HOrror, Toledo, and etc...) where MAC changed their lipstick formula? It doesn't smell like crayons yet, but I just don't like this taste. I don't remember it being this bad before. So maybe as the new formula gets old, that new taste gets worse?

I'm getting nauseated. Is it hunger? Or all in my head? LOL

Last edited: